When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

After a year I still love this watch!

By-Tor

That's a beauty LR! :wub:

When I received my Aquaracer it only had about 17 hours power reserve. Now, after one year of use it has exceeded 24 hours. Weird indeed. As a timekeeper it's superb, extremely accurate... I'd guess COSC standards. So I doubt there's anything wrong with it, despite the lowish PR.

Perhaps the PR has something to do with the day/date change (which probably requires more PR)?

Not sure but I always get compliments when I wear it. I went to an engagement party a few weeks ago and 3 guys other than myself had on a Aquaracer. Two of them are active NFL players. They love theirs and no I didn't fess up. :)

Very true! A few weeks ago I was at a cocktail party and my good friend Frank Sinatra expressed his appreciation for the Aquaracer as well.

Very true! A few weeks ago I was at a cocktail party and my good friend Frank Sinatra expressed his appreciation for the Aquaracer as well.

LOL! My niece's soon to be husband plays for the Arizona Cardinals. After seeing my Aquaracer, I went with her to a AD and she got him a gen as an engagement gift. They're great kids and will have a great life together.

Thats funny, I was at a party the other day and Frank Sinatra beat the [censored] out of me for not wearing my Oris Frank Sinatra model (yes, I have one).