When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A watch for my girlfriend!

sparx

Hello everybody!

i want to buy a watch for my girlfriend. but which one? it can be gen or rep, for around 200$. she's 17 years old (i'm 18, stay cool ;) ). the problem is that all the ladies reps i see here in the forum or on the dealer's pages are all for older ladies, like the datejusts or gucci stuff. not good for my gf, so maybe something more sporty. what i like would be a watch which is a bit ovesized, around 32mm :p i'm really curious what your suggestions are! thank you :)

i don't know if you know that watch, in gen ofcourse, i love the Fossil Boyfriend! 32mm and looks amazing on a girls wrist! but unfortunately it's not available in europe... do you know which dealer has got the SOSF?

Edited by sparx

i love the sub, will order a noobmariner next month for myself :p but that's one fit her. i could try when i have it, but it's not her type. have you got some gen ideas? i just checked on breitling.com the coloured ones are windriders. don't know if any rep exists...

i red those threads, but none of them would look on a 17yo girl, or do you think a hermes tank classic would fit, i don't ;)

Just bought a J12 in white ceramic for my sister...maybe she'll give me my Yachtmaster back.....

also saw this PRADA on Silix...it's big, but fun http://www.silix-prime.com/product.asp?id=1784 . ($100)

Finally, maybe she's be interested in the Cartier ballon bleu ($128) in medium size (36mm)

aoll three are quartz, which would probably be best for your girlfriend...

What about a 40mm ladies Pam (a bit larger than you mentioned I know)

or Narikaa has ladies 29mm Submariners which are cute or why not both -each is about $100.

lastly, a mens Datejust or Explorer I they look damn sexy on a girl IMO.