When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

tusty's website and perfects not working ?

lotsofgears1

Their ISPs are probably 'forced' to shut them down from time to time by the likes of the Rolex lawyers, they generally have a backup site ready to switch over at short notice though and change their domain name at the same time.

Does anyone know Josh's new site yet?

do they normally change there website ? why would they do that ?

Probably ripped off one too many customers. "Trusty", is definately not TRUSTY! Andrew is a liar and a thief. Do yourself a favor and deal with Eurotimes.

Probably ripped off one too many customers. "Trusty", is definately not TRUSTY! Andrew is a liar and a thief. Do yourself a favor and deal with Eurotimes.

Yes they are closed, but I have to say that, even if I was afraid after reading all these bad things about him, I ordered an UPO from Trusty;

The watch arrived in 4 days to Corsica,a real swiss ETA and without anything crooked.

Except, as usual, the caseback not perfectly screwed, everything is OK.

Therefore, I agree with you the guy from Eurotimez do an excellent job, I'm ready to pull the trigger on a Yachtmaster from him.

Yes they are closed, but I have to say that, even if I was afraid after reading all these bad things about him, I ordered an UPO from Trusty;

The watch arrived in 4 days to Corsica,a real swiss ETA and without anything crooked.

Except, as usual, the caseback not perfectly screwed, everything is OK.

Therefore, I agree with you the guy from Eurotimez do an excellent job, I'm ready to pull the trigger on a Yachtmaster from him.

If Andrew's website is closed I hope it is an indication that he is finally out of business. Seems to me that he screws as many people as he serves. He ripped me off for around $400.00! If you received your watch and it works, without flaws you were lucky.

For those looking for Josh's site, I received this from him:

"Hi,

Web is down.. Doing a migration and changing domain name..

New domain is www.j88time.com

Will be up in a few hours.

Joshua"

Hope this helps.

Still not working. It comes up as a cPanel screen. So the site's still probably being configured as of yet.

If Andrew's website is closed I hope it is an indication that he is finally out of business. Seems to me that he screws as many people as he serves. He ripped me off for around $400.00! If you received your watch and it works, without flaws you were lucky.

Sad for you, I guess I was lucky...