When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

U want huge?

lazarini

Not my cup of tea by any means but maybe somone would like to see pics ... this is one of the latest Reg U-Boat Offerings in PVD at 50 yea u heard me 50mm :)

Still some like it big i guess so here is a little comparison for the people that are thinking about something like this ... my wrist is just a tad below 18 cm for ure reference ....

Pardon the camera phone pics ... cheers!

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3.jpg

Laz

Nice. It actually doesn't look as big as it is next to the Pam. I've got a Invicta Corduba diver that's 51mm (??? I think) and I can hardly pull it off on a bad hangover day. I have a 7.8 to 7.9 inch-ish wrist too. It's always great for an ice breaker at the bar/club though.

You know I just picked up a Super Avenger, which is 48.5mm, and I've gotten the most compliments so far from all my watches, gen or rep, to date. I had originally thought it way too big, but now I'm changing my tune. It's now my favorite go to watch.

You know I just picked up a Super Avenger, which is 48.5mm, and I've gotten the most compliments so far from all my watches, gen or rep, to date. I had originally thought it way too big, but now I'm changing my tune. It's now my favorite go to watch.

I thought the same thing when I first got my V1 SA. I thought no way can I pull this off with a 7 1/4" wrist but once I put it on leather and a gen Pro Diver I really started to like it. In fact I think I'm going to get a V2. What color dial did you get?

I thought the same thing when I first got my V1 SA. I thought no way can I pull this off with a 7 1/4" wrist but once I put it on leather and a gen Pro Diver I really started to like it. In fact I think I'm going to get a V2. What color dial did you get?

I got a black dial. I've been meaning to do a mini review of this sucker. You know the rep factories are really upping the ante every day. I'm simply amazed at the quality of this piece. I'm thinking about picking one up in a white dial too. Or maybe even a gen of it. That's how much I like her. She keeps great time and the quality is simply awsome. I'd highly suggest picking one up if you've been on the fence.

Oh BTW, I now own 2 of the so-called super reps. The V2 SA and a Graham CF. On both the double AR is simply out da hizzhouse (as the youngsters say of late) LOL. I've compared both to my gen Omega PO and I really can't see a difference. Thumbs way up!!!

BTW laz: how is the lume on the U-boat??? Any good?

• 1 month later...