When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watch Books

visigoth4

Guys,

I'm very new at this and i'm quickly becoming addicated. I've already purchased my first watch from Josh and waiting for it's arrival. Been looking at lots of posts as people have been doing a lot of work to modify thier reps. Is there any documentation or books out there that can help me get started. Not sure if it's just maybe easier than it looks but i've already purchased some tools and looking to get into this hobby.

Thanks,

Actually, a book would be a great idea, but considering the illegal basis of our hobby, no publisher would touch such a thing. But I guess someone could self-publish a book/guide & sell copies in PDF format.

If you are patient & make use of the search, you will find a number of articles, guides & tutorials that describe mods, in general, or how to perform mods on specific watches. If/when you run into trouble or have a specific question on how to do something, post a request for help (with good, clear pictures that describe the issue) in the appropriate Watch Repair or brand forum. There are alot of experienced artisans here who are more than happy to lend a hand.