When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Area 51/Nevada test site....

Nightstroker

I've trained on the NTS, but a significant number of miles from Area 51 and based on what I saw there, and what I have seen in the training sites in Fallon, NV, that looks like a bunker structure where munitions are likely stored; nothing more.

Man knows his stuff. I've never trained close to the area but I don't see anything that seems much different than your standard 'secret' test facility. I have no doubt they do some interesting work there but do you really think they are going to put the good stuff where everybody is looking?

The structure is a bunker of some sort. Just like the one next to it. Some bunkers are built to protect HVT from the outside and some are built to protect soft targets on the outside from whats on the inside. If you are testing solid fuel rocket boosters they have a bad habit of sending chucks flying. A little earth between you and them is just a warm a fuzzy.

wow, this is cool guys! I believe there is a forum somewhere where people post all weird things they find on google earth.

Nice picture. I can't remember the location, but that looks like the area in the USA where they place all of the decommissioned aircraft.

I'm sure Area 51 is used for advanced US technology but I am convinced something more secret is going on there, i.e. reverse engineering of alien spacecrafts.

Just look at the big one for example, Roswell, the day after the crash the military said they had discovered a crashed metallic saucer, the day after that they said it was a weather balloon. Personally I think if they can't tell the difference between a balloon and a metallic saucer they should not be in their jobs.

There has been many occasions UFOs have been seen on military radar, over a mile in diameter doing speeds over 24,000mph while also performing perfect right angle turns. Furthermore, people in the US responsible of the launching of nuclear missiles have reported seeing UFOs above their bases disarming our missiles.