When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Most accurate HBB dealer for AllBlack, black magic , Chocolate and Luna Rosa

poulpy

Hi everyone and thanks in advance for all your advices.

I'm a proud owner of one genuine HBB and 3 HBB reps :D

I ordered them all from Perfect-time and was really disapointed :

1. The ICE bang rotor was spining WAY too fast causing it impossible to wear

2. Was missing a screw on one of them

3. Chorno button broke within a month...

He offered to return them... but it's WAY too dangerous i guess.

So i need you expertise on the lookout for new reps that are the MOST ACCURATE (please provide links). Btw i know even genuine differ sometimes, but you get what i mean.

1. HBB ALL BLACK

2. HBB Hi-hour 2

3. HBB Black magic

4. HBB Cappucino (Does a reps of the Chocolate Cappucino even exist ??)

5. HBB Luna Rosa (with proper rubber with Luna Rosa inscription).

Feel free to explain in details your position on why this version is better that the other because browsing ALL the HBB pages on the forum i've seen a LOT of different dealers and models... and it would be a MAJOR help to get your advices.

I'm looking for sub 500$ version.

Thanks for all your help and dedication !

^___^' i understand that for a sub500 us$ i won't get perfect, but from your opinion which ones are the best deals ?

especialy for Luna Rosa which i have very few infos on the quality of the reps. Also for the hi-hour 2, which ones are the best except the 1K$ version obviously :)

• 2 weeks later...

my main problem is the LUNA ROSA, i can't seem to find a good rep, the all have flaws, does anybody came up with a good one ? It's also a call to you Sellers, if you can provide a good LR rep (even custom) contact me (PM or reply).

As for Black Magic and All Black, where (seller recommendation and shop) would you order a sub 600 us$ version ?

I owned the basic HBB SS bezel but then stops me from buying any other models. Hard to believe screws are still falling out from the current versions, is it so hard to fix this? Prices for these HBB are flying skyhigh like mad in the past 12 months and people are still happy to pull out their hard earned money to pay for these so called "best rep". Really wonder how the word "best" can be applied to these HBB no mattter how good the AR is, true ceramic bezel....... There are so many other good quality watches around just for some 200-300 bucks even with an ETA heart, but why dumping 1K for a rep with an Asian movement and you always have to stare at it, not to admire it but to make sure the screwsa are still in place and at the same time to withstand the torture of the buckle digging into your skin.

What is so fantastic about the HBB, why everyone is so crazy and got excited with it. Perhaps that is the reason why the sellers can still rip the 1K off our pocket.

I owned the basic HBB SS bezel but then stops me from buying any other models. Hard to believe screws are still falling out from the current versions, is it so hard to fix this? Prices for these HBB are flying skyhigh like mad in the past 12 months and people are still happy to pull out their hard earned money to pay for these so called "best rep". Really wonder how the word "best" can be applied to these HBB no mattter how good the AR is, true ceramic bezel....... There are so many other good quality watches around just for some 200-300 bucks even with an ETA heart, but why dumping 1K for a rep with an Asian movement and you always have to stare at it, not to admire it but to make sure the screwsa are still in place and at the same time to withstand the torture of the buckle digging into your skin.

What is so fantastic about the HBB, why everyone is so crazy and got excited with it. Perhaps that is the reason why the sellers can still rip the 1K off our pocket.

I guess you're right about US$1K models, haven't had one in my hands, but it seems like the price/value difference with US$400 versions are not THAT justified. IMO US$400 are mostly good values especially on good reps with no On-second apparent flaws :)

One question remains, WHY OH WHY do these rep seller/makers make such OBVIOUS errors, it's so simple to check out GEN models and put the correct colored dial, button etc... sometimes it seems as if the have parts to spare so they decide to make a 80%rep watch... at least that's the case with HBB. From about 40 models i've watched in every angle (some of them in hands too), they ALL have errors (that's obvious), but about 95% of the errors could be avoided with a LITTLE work spying on H. catalogues...

That's why i ask again, who is the BEST seller/maker that provides good rep (with customisation if necessary, ex. metal buttons on Luna Rosa instead of black) in you opionion ?

I guess you're right about US$1K models, haven't had one in my hands, but it seems like the price/value difference with US$400 versions are not THAT justified. IMO US$400 are mostly good values especially on good reps with no On-second apparent flaws :)

One question remains, WHY OH WHY do these rep seller/makers make such OBVIOUS errors, it's so simple to check out GEN models and put the correct colored dial, button etc... sometimes it seems as if the have parts to spare so they decide to make a 80%rep watch... at least that's the case with HBB. From about 40 models i've watched in every angle (some of them in hands too), they ALL have errors (that's obvious), but about 95% of the errors could be avoided with a LITTLE work spying on H. catalogues...

That's why i ask again, who is the BEST seller/maker that provides good rep (with customisation if necessary, ex. metal buttons on Luna Rosa instead of black) in you opionion ?

Poulpy maybe you can give me an advice or two?

I intend to buy either a HBB RG Ceramic bezel or a Tuiga Courchevel. I assume the the RG is the most replicated HBB and should be at a good standard. I guess they know to to make it.

I like the look of the Tuiga better, but it is not so common and maybe not authentic enough.

When did you buy your replicas? Don't you think I can expect better replicas today?

And also what should I have to watch out for - design wise?

Maybe I'll buy the watch from Eurotimez. He claims that he does checks of the most obviuous things like loose/missing screws.

And he delivers from EU.

I have bought two Rolexes from him and they were excellent.

/Mikael