When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I can't sit still.......

Guest graphix1988

Guest graphix1988

holy cow, i can't sit still.

basically, just made payment of 462 SGD which is 340 USD for a breitling sfso eta 2824 with double ar with additional replica brown leather strap. I CANT WAIT!

omygodomygodomygod.

Guest graphix1988

he has not get back to me whether the watch has been shipped or not. no photos yet also.

getting worried, any one encountered this problem with him too?

i have banked in all of the 462 SGD. to his posb account.

now i really cant sit still.

Edited by graphix1988

Guest graphix1988

i think im owned.

he sent it without me agreeing.

now he sounds kinda unhappy, and that if i am unhappy with the watch i can send it back.

damn. no logo at the side of bezel and dial way off. what to do?

What the hell are you guys taking about? This model DOES have the stamped 'B' on the side of the bezel. Only it can't be seen on the pics because it's located on the left of the pearl (between 10 and 11). The pearl is somewhat off on this model but in real life it looks very good. All these models have lume issues so it can be expected that some hour markers are off. If you would have done some research you would have known all of this.

Mark is right for not taking it back!

This IS a replica. For perfection buy a genuine!

Guest graphix1988

What the hell are you guys taking about? This model DOES have the stamped 'B' on the side of the bezel. Only it can't be seen on the pics because it's located on the left of the pearl (between 10 and 11). The pearl is somewhat off on this model but in real life it looks very good. All these models have lume issues so it can be expected that some hour markers are off. If you would have done some research you would have known all of this.

Mark is right for not taking it back!

This IS a replica. For perfection buy a genuine!

-------------------------------------------------------

and btw , it is not that i did not do research. i did do research and i find that lumes tend to crack and will go off alittle.

didnt know it will be this way.

and it was agreed that i have to accept the pictures of the actual goods before he can send it, and he did went off the procedures.

he told me that whatever on trustytime's website is whatever he can get too i look at trustytime website and realise it is perfect. i thougt that was what i will receive.

so in a way, that was misrepresentation right? so should i accept this? maybe i should because i know he is not a really bad guy.

now i will have to receive the watch to see it for my self.

i expected good qc from him.

since you say it is such a small issue, i will post picture of it myself when i receive it.

But is there anyway to remedy this lume issue?

and it was agreed that i have to accept the pictures of the actual goods before he can send it, and he did went off the procedures.

If this is true you are a 100% right.

he told me that whatever on trustytime's website is whatever he can get too i look at trustytime website and realise it is perfect. i thougt that was what i will receive.

A rep is NEVER perfect. Don't forget these dealers have 100s of reps in stock. Of course they will photograph the most perfect one. So it was smart of you to ask for actual pics of the watch you were going to receive.

now i will have to receive the watch to see it for my self.

Good idea, don't go jumping to conclusions. But rest asure that this model is known for it's sloppy lume markers.

i will post picture of it myself when i receive it.

Looking forward!

But is there anyway to remedy this lume issue?

Yes and no, you can have it relumed and I've seen the work of our master The Zigmeister on this model but even he didn't come close to the lume on the real deal (no offence Zig).

Guest graphix1988

thanks for the reply my friend.

yea i did ask for the picture of the watch before he send it, and he still went ahead.

i didnt expect it to be this bad. look at 4th hour lume.

the rest is fine, :D

he has only one, and before this, he have none .

i saw it on andrew's site and ask whether he got any stocks, he say he have.

and thus he uploaded my watch's photo onto his website, so that one you see right there is mine. heh.

anyway thanks.

I know this is too late, but you should have bought the Asian Version for a lot less, as your first rep! Then you wouldn't have gone gaga over it! If you researched it here,

then you'll know its one of the best rep for the money!

My two cents! Now enjoy your watch!