When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Will the new Seawolf be repped?

MiguelCadiz

Gentlemen, strolling through Timezone I've come across this thread.

Go to the thread

The new Seawolf looks terribly good, the dial fonts are the same than in the Skyland. The bracelet is the pro2 s/s.

The makers would only have to get a good crown and a dial, and voila!

Do you think that it'll be repped? I'd buy one for sure.

since this year was a definitely a breitling year if we speak about reps...I bet they will rep it...because they have already some ingredients to make a good one...I don't know If I'd buy one since I have the old school rep of the seawolf...but I am sure that many members would...

I hope so. I would trade my Skyland for this one in a heart-beat. Unreliable A7750 or a ETA28xx? .... no competition there!

That is a pretty bold statement considering the new A7750 is pretty reliable and the genuine ETA movements are drying up and the ones that come out in reps are often crap used movements with problems or are just asian copies.

That is a pretty bold statement considering the new A7750 is pretty reliable

MAN, 'they' can say whatever they want. I bought more reps with an A7750 than you can imagine and let me tell you. 8 out of 10 have problems. The A7750 is only reliable after servicing and the costs of servicing just doesn't add up to the price of the rep... so it's a loose-loose situation everytime!

ones that come out in reps are often crap used movements with problems or are just asian copies.

I'll pick those over the A7750 any day!