When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Does Bangkok Thailand sells super reps besides Rolex

beefy6969

Just posted on Repgeek also,

Hi guys, im going to BKK next week also. I will definitely be visiting the MBK mall. Unfortunately I am not in to Rolexes, I am more into Omegas, Breitlings, Tags, IWC etc. Will the famous MBW stall sell any other brands besides Rolex?

Will I get the same deals as I would get from these forums. Im hoping to buy some super reps (Asian 7750 models) for 30-50% off what the dealers are selling here. Is this a possibility?

I'm planning to visit MBK Mall & Siam Paragon Mall & Central World Plaza Mall & Platinam Mall.

Any advice on these malls would be great!

they cleaned up BKK quite a bit. only at MBK can u find such dealers. with regards to quality, your mileage will vary. be prepared to bargain very hard, the thais come across as very hard bargainers, far harder than chinese.

Siam Paragon is all high end... so don't expect to be finding stuff like reps there. there used to be another mall doing all such stuff but it has since been redeveloped.

Olso If you go to BBK be prepared to go back next day.

At the shop they only have a few reps, the show off replica openly but without signed dial, if you talk to the owner he will then show you the same but with signed dial.

but he hasn't every thing ready, he will show you some picture for you to chose and your watch will be ready next day :)

Last time he had the whole unmodded MBW range

Patek Nautilus and Aquanaut

MB RO and Ofshore (running at 9)

Modern Rolex Sub

Vintage various Sub/1665/1655/GMT1/Milgauss and a not so good 6263/5

I didnt manage to bargain :/

I've bought reps from BKK for years now.

I found the best plave is MBK. there are plenty of spots on the second and third floor that have cheap reps; rolex, B&O, diesels, g-shocks, and panerais.

The BEST place is a little stall on the first floor on the same side that KFC is on a couple stalls down from the currency exchange booth.

He has some of the best reps I've seen. AP, Patek, Panerai, rolex, IWC, JLC, Cartier, etc...

He's by now means cheap, but less expensive than I've seen on international sites.

I've become a "great customer" of his and always hooks me up with "Thai price".

If there is something that you don't see in the case, watch his magic and pull them out of fake kleenex boxes, behind calendars, and nehind your ear. Great guy to deal with and you'll get the best of the best.