When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Audemars Piguet Ruben Baracello Limited ED should I

biggs

Like I said before; trust me or not. Maker of @12 bought Gen Ruben Baracello last year.

However; the construction of RB is very very complicate. Ceramic Bezel + Titinum case + Multi-texture dial......

It's take time to replicate this model. Please be patience on this one....That's all I can say....

Best Regards,

Raymond

Keep in mind that if they do manage a second at 12 version with a ceramic bezel then it'll be a lot more expensive than the current one.

expensive yes but i can easy pay 1100$ or more for a good one then i mean good like 97%..Its my top grail watch the best APROO ever made..

i will def not pay this kind of amount.

the proper price would be the same as the current ap sec at 12. or a bit more not the double.If manufacturers are guided by your wishes they will not sell a watch

Peto

This is a very complicated watch if they do it half good maybe 550$ but i would not hold my hopes up..

1100$ for a rep???? something is going wrong here.....

I also feel that 1100 is a bit too much but we have to calc in that the reps are way better today than for a year or two ago.

and also the dollar is pretty low at the moment (even if it got some strength back over the last weeks)...

- tazz

I also feel that 1100 is a bit too much but we have to calc in that the reps are way better today than for a year or two ago.

and also the dollar is pretty low at the moment (even if it got some strength back over the last weeks)...

- tazz

you all are missing the point if they are going to do this watch half good it will have a cost in production way over any rep out today.

But hey if your a cheapo and whant a bad version for 300$ be my guest ill rather pay more and get a watch that cost 27000 retail and now goes for 40000+ for a little more if the quality is their.

Please my friends,

We all know that we will pay quality,that's true,and i am the first one that i am in.But with sense...We are not all noobs here.Without offending...

Should i buy a super rep for aprox 1100 usd when i can buy an exelent one (concord c1 SS) for 360 usd??????What about the movement???

What is the difference between this two models in costs?materials?? titanium??....Corum admirals cup comp is done with titanium and is even cheaper than the c1 so this not the price guide.

Also the mov with sec at 12 seems to be in process to be accepted as a reliable mov.

The real price guide is demand,and showing your extreme desire to buy this watch to the manufactures though it is unreal expensive gives them the guideline to offer to all of us this new model with tooooo high and unfair prices..

Can you iamgine their benefits when they sell to you an hublot bb ultimate blck magic???????you would laugh....

Ok i understand your desire to have this watch in your wrist,and finished as a super rep,as much as me possibly,but don't give the manufacturers the price guide too soon,because if they produce this model half quality like you told us ,they will not sell it believe me,and they know that.

An an other think you are wrong is when you compare the real one price with your hipothetical price.

Would you pay 3.000 usd for a super quality rep pateck philipe tourbillon replica because the real deal costs 80.000 usd?

you wouldn't....or if you would ,most of us would not .

We are not looking to safe money instead of buying the real deal,we buy REPLICA watches,and replica watches had a price range.

I am sure that even you would prefere to pay this new model for several hundreds dolars less than you told us,i am really sure.

Cheers,peto

Please my friends,

We all know that we will pay quality,that's true,and i am the first one that i am in.But with sense...We are not all noobs here.Without offending...

Should i buy a super rep for aprox 1100 usd when i can buy an exelent one (concord c1 SS) for 360 usd??????What about the movement???

What is the difference between this two models in costs?materials?? titanium??....Corum admirals cup comp is done with titanium and is even cheaper than the c1 so this not the price guide.

Also the mov with sec at 12 seems to be in process to be accepted as a reliable mov.

The real price guide is demand,and showing your extreme desire to buy this watch to the manufactures though it is unreal expensive gives them the guideline to offer to all of us this new model with tooooo high and unfair prices..

Can you iamgine their benefits when they sell to you an hublot bb ultimate blck magic???????you would laugh....

Ok i understand your desire to have this watch in your wrist,and finished as a super rep,as much as me possibly,but don't give the manufacturers the price guide too soon,because if they produce this model half quality like you told us ,they will not sell it believe me,and they know that.

An an other think you are wrong is when you compare the real one price with your hipothetical price.

Would you pay 3.000 usd for a super quality rep pateck philipe tourbillon replica because the real deal costs 80.000 usd?

you wouldn't....or if you would ,most of us would not .

We are not looking to safe money instead of buying the real deal,we buy REPLICA watches,and replica watches had a price range.

I am sure that even you would prefere to pay this new model for several hundreds dolars less than you told us,i am really sure.

Cheers,peto

bla bla blaa bla.

Ok lets see the concord in my eyes is not that good of a rep.

As i said if the quality is their i will pay let say 1000$ but if they make it in let say the current sec at 12 quality i woud not pay more then 450 get my drift?

The current one i would not even pay 150$ for.

If you where reffering to me as noob that is all good ill let all the others reading this to decied.

And if you think makers set their price due to what we say here then your just plain stupid.

Dear Dani,

First off all,this forum has been created to discuss friendly not fighting.All the forum members are looking for a good deals and frienship.Nobody here has the absolute truth..

I did not said that you are a noob,i said that i am not.with all respect to noobs because everyone was noob initally..

What i suggest you, is to keep a calm discussion,because it seems that every comment without your approval is banal and detonates you.

I only wanted to put in here my opinion as friendly as always and of course without beeing insulted.

Cheers Peto

I think (well hope really) that I figured out why the seconds at 12 has the seemingly useless spacer plate under the dial.. I'm hoping its to allow a dressed up version to be used when making the skeleton dial watches like the Barrichello.. Think something a bit like the fake perlage or geneva strips glued to the back of the early Panerai's or some of the Lange or AP reps.

The front of the seconds at 12 movement is just a blank plate so would look terrible.

@Dani.. if you've got so much money that you want the watch to priced higher.. well good for you. The rest of us are hoping for a reasonable price, and not a massively marked up Cartel price.

Edited by Logan

@Dani.. if you've got so much money that you want the watch to priced higher.. well good for you. The rest of us are hoping for a reasonable price, and not a massively marked up Cartel price.

do a search on cartel pricing its about 4-5 people on this forum being very critical on many of those subjects one of them is me.

You cant get into your head that if we whant a good version of this its gone cost you its complicated i have had the gen in my hands its something very different then any AP ROO or concord..Anything we say here or talk about aint going to push this up or down will whait and see shall we only thing i said is if its almost 1:1 i will pay good $$ since its a very expensive watch in gen form ;) we are talking about 40k$ watch mr not a overbloated fashion watch as the HBB that goes for 10-20k in gen form.

Afford reps? yes i could buy lots but i don't due to artificial price set by factory and dealers..I had to buy the aproo and skyland but thats about it..

• 3 weeks later...