When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Vertu Ascent Ti

Guest Sql_pl

I just got a message from my dealer that a new batch of Vertus is in and I can collect more orders.

Decided to make a new topic to make it all clear.

This is what we are getting here:

A tri-band Vertu Ascent Ti replica that works with european, asian and us/canada networks.

50276598ev3.jpg

88317650vh1.jpg

43559914oi0.jpg

What you get is full package:

54520510bd9.jpg

10sz3.jpg

1 x Vertu Ascent Ti

2 x Battery

1 x Vertu key to open the back

1 x Charger

1 x Earphones

1 x USB cable

1 x Vertu polishing cloth

1 x Vertu soft cover to carry it in

1 x Leather Box

1 x Vertu Certificate of authenticity

1 x Vertu manual

For our group buys the dealer decided to add car charger and 1 GB memory card for free.

Price for the whole package is $440.00 shipped worldwide.

Now it is only $359.00/piece shipped for 6 pieces lft in dealer's stock and if bought till december 31st.

If you are interested please PM me and I will put you on the list and update you on how to proceed.

Thanks

Maciek

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

UPDATE

New version of rep Ascent Ti have just been released!

Same "case" quality - body, leather etc but now with better main joystick - shorter and wider like in gen.

I have one on the way, will post pics once it arrives!

• 2 weeks later...
hello,

this phone cost about 175usd from china

you can contact me if you want

many sellers sells it

Oh, now I finally know why you mentioned $175.00

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=87029

I am sorry but it is NOT the quality that members can get with my help. The one you pictured is from another factory, I can list the differences/flaws if you wish.

And BTW - how did the $175 magically transformed into $320 in the meantime? :)

Anyway I think this is good for comparison for people who are interested in a Vertu Ascent Ti Rep.

Excuse my ignorance. No idea that Phones were being repped! :o

Regarding this rep Vertu. Is it based on a Sony/Nokia etc? Do all the various functions Bluetooth, Camera etc all work as well?

Read some of the other posts which details what functions are available as well as some IMEIs being blacklisted (but I think someone found a way around this).

The Vertu range is owned by Nokia and uses Symbian I believe. The rep uses a Chinese-made OS which is different in some instances. And of course the "concierge" button won't behave the same way as it is a rep. Do not expect the same experience to the genuine - it is after all a rep, and they have to cut costs to be able to produce these at a cheaper price (eg. lower megapixel camera etc). Don't forget the genuine hardly has the most fully-featured functionality, but then purchasers of the genuine have no need for GPS as they have a driver for that ;)

Think of it like the PAM212 which is a great rep but not perfect - it doesn't replicate the flyback functionality, but it doesn't stop fans purchasing it. This rep will be close looks-wise, and it seems many purchasers have been happy.

Personally, the biggest worry would be radiation emissions, exploding China-made batteries (I would buy a genuine battery if I got the rep just in case!)... and general lack of QC could have more effects healthwise than a rep watch could.

sql_pl puts his money where his mouth is - I believe this is his regular phone, so if you like it, and it's good enough for him, you'll probably be happy too :tu:

Edited by Chronus

• 3 weeks later...

Hope I am not stepping on mods toes here but feel that I need to forward the info I just got from the dealer.

In order to sell his stock before new year he offers new price on these Vertu Ascent Ti phones, but only 6 pieces (that's what he he has in stock) and only if bought till december 31st.

New price is $359.00 shipped.

Quite a deal I think if someone is interested.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...