When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HBB King!...

Dave123

I am speechless....

As much as i have thought a few reps i have bought were pretty good,but always some little let down.....i opened up my package from Josh today,the HBB King inside and i am blown away....no other rep even comes close to the quality of this one......all i can say.

The feel,finish,Platinum plating,band,clasp,lume....everything,unreal....no t to mention the AR job on these,same as the C1 AR job,i can't explain it.....

This watch makes the other HBB's look like crap,and i've bought a few of those,as good as they are,this thing blows them away,just fantastic....my SA is retired to the watchbox for a while now,and i have never been able to find a watch that would get any wrist time over that one....

You get what you pay for IMO,and the price,if the quality is there,is fine with me,a steal....this is my first true keeper,there is no disappointment on this one at all........

Glad i went with the Platinum,what do you guys think?.... B)

P9050160.JPG

P9050163.JPG

P9050166.JPG

P9050172.JPG

P9050173.JPG

P9050176.JPG

P9050180.JPG

P9050185.JPG

P9050186.JPG

P9050188.JPG

This lume shot is right out of a dark box...unreal.

P9050182.JPG

that looks great dave! im stuck with only buying big watches now after wearing my SA non-stop for a couple weeks. despite the price, i may have to get this one. thanks for sharing the pics.

Thats the problem with getting use to a SA,Anthony....nothing else will do,size wise.... <_<

This one measures up and the quality is there with what both you and I expect,best i have bought thus far..... :)

Nice, Though only if I had the wrists for that. do you think a 7" wrist can support that beast? the biggest I have worn comfortably has been 46mm.

Also to all the keen eyes out there what are this things flaws when compared to its original counterpart.

Edited by hoopty

Nice, Though only if I had the wrists for that. do you think a 7" wrist can support that beast? the biggest I have worn comfortably has been 46mm.

Also to all the keen eyes out there what are this things flaws when compared to its original counterpart.

You know I got some friends with 7" to sub 7" wrists and many, if not all, pull off 44mm to 48mm stuff fairly well. I tend to think it's not all about the physical size, but also some style and lots of attitude. It also depends on how thick the watch is too.

It was my understanding that Palladium is more of a charcoal version of platinum. The rep looks very shiny and lighter when compared to the GEN.

Like with Breitlings web photos,don't assume they look like the GEN..... :p

Certain lighting shades show that grainy look on the rep,etc....pics are hard to go by.

As for wrist size,i really don't think that matters much,overall size matters more then the wrist itself,IMO.....if your a 120lb stick man,don't bother,no matter how big your wrist is....other than that,all good..... :D

You know I got some friends with 7" to sub 7" wrists and many, if not all, pull off 44mm to 48mm stuff fairly well. I tend to think it's not all about the physical size, but also some style and lots of attitude. It also depends on how thick the watch is too.

Well said, Ztech.

Well I dont know if this maybe helpful But I am a short stubby guy 5'4" at 140lbs.... would this look good? LOL as when ever I am wearing my Skyland (44mm) and people comment as the watch looks to big on me, though it feels just fine as it matches my personality.

Edited by hoopty

D-

Would you pay your image cave bill. :lol: I wanted to see your pics. I have been thinking about this one. I was also curious to compare to gen. Palladium is the poor man's platinum but still a beautiful metal in its own right. I have found it typically shows as a smilar color but a little more muted.

D-

Would you pay your image cave bill. :lol: I wanted to see your pics. I have been thinking about this one. I was also curious to compare to gen. Palladium is the poor man's platinum but still a beautiful metal in its own right. I have found it typically shows as a smilar color but a little more muted.

I can see all my pics,are they not showing up for you?....