When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help buying Steelfish Superocean

jstud

Hello...

I finally managed to open up and make my first post after reading lot of informative reviews and posts in this great forum...

I am new to replicas and playing safe, I have narrowed down to buying the Steelfish Superocean (White Dial and steel strap) with ETA 2824 movement as my first rep...

I have some questions and it would be great if you guys could help...

I see the price is different between all the sellers like Josh, Trusty and Silix, but the pictures of the watch offered looks the same.

Is the model I am looking for the same with these 3 sellers and silix is just offering it way cheaper or do I get a better/different product if I buy from Josh or Trusty?

I would really like to stay between these suppliers as they accept credit cards and they have the convenience of online shopping.

Is you guys can point me to other dealers who accept credit cards as well, it would be helpful...

:)

Guest graphix1988

hi. you narrowed it down to the same watch as i.

i can safely tell you it is very fine watch, but order the leather strap instead of the stainless steel bracelet but u can order extra leather bracelet too.

most of them shld accept credit card

but extra 5% though.

I see that you are in europe, you might want to try Precious time or Eurotimez you should be able to use paypay and your CC, i would be very alert about giving my CC details to one of these sites, a single use CC may be better.

I have bought 2 SFSO's from Sillix on seperate occasions and although not the quickest great value.

I have also bought a BCE and Super Avenger from Puretime. Delivery to the UK in under 1 week.

Both have been 1st class dealers with me on all 4 occasions I have purchased. The watches have been excellent value so I would recomend both.

On one occasion the watch was stolen in transit and the wife signed for an empty package. Silix replaced the watch with no questions asked. That tells me a lot about the man.

Don't dismiss the asian SFSO. I think Silix is still doing this around $100. To date by far my least expensive purchase but most definately the best value for money. I have an ETA version too but the Asian feels better when adjusting time / date etc.

Hope this helps

Thanks for the posts guys...

I was interested in the ETA version as it comes with the AR coating... I do not want to go through the process of doing the coating at my end.

I like the idea of getting the leather strap along with the steel bracelet for the Steelfish... I was drooling over the pics put up by Pugwash..

My doubt is are the watches from Silix, Josh and trusty the same?

The ETA SFSO is a great choice, great AR, just a great watch right out of the box. Perfect first rep, but it will probably make you go nuts buying more. I would get the SS bracelet and if you want the leather, purchase it in addition.

due to your location. I would use Eurotimez, or check out Precious Time as Andy said.