When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen SA Dials - Big and Small Wings

HauteHippie

Here is a side by side of gen big wings and small wings dials. If you ask me, I'd say the small wings is a little nicer looking in person. And, to answer all PMs, I do still have access to some dials but they will most likely only be the small wings version. (Some people have decided to transplant their rep big wings logo onto their gen small wings dial! To each their own!!) The blue is really nice. I might just do my franken in blue instead of black after seeing all three side by side. :) Here's a quick pic...

sa_dials.jpg

wow -- i'm surprised....was expecting to like the black dial the best, but i agree, the blue dial is really nice :o moreover, rep dials rarely get the blue right, so the gen dial would likely be a pretty noticeable upgrade in this regard....

i think it would look great on a blue rubber strap :victory:

deltatahoe

I'm not a Breit expert, but believe the big wings logo is found on the newest dials and the smaller wings logo is the previous version. I'm not sure if they switched from the Pro-1 to Pro-2 bracelet at the same time they changed the logo on the dial. But, clearly, the only difference between the dials is the size of the logo, though.

In any event, all dials in the pic are gen. :)

• 6 months later...

Nice pic Chief. Thanks for sharing.

A friend of mine has a Superocean Chrono (gen) with the blue face and silver subs and it does "pop". Really nice dial. I would expect the SA to be the same. Very sharp! :good: Hoever I am with coolfire...the white dial SA....love it :wub: