When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Man Beats up Kangaroo

TeeJay

Does it, though?

If you're about to rob a granny, does the fact you'll do five years or ten years even cross your mind?

I was talking more along the terms of a rapist having his willy chopped off. I think that should stop quite a few would be rapists, child sex offenders etc. from commiting such crimes :D

I was talking more along the terms of a rapist having his willy chopped off. I think that should stop quite a few would be rapists, child sex offenders etc. from commiting such crimes :D

Sadly, statistics have shown that castration does not deter repeat sex offenders, and, in some cases, makes them more brutal, due to their inability to 'function'... I agree, it's certainly what they deserve, but, in the long run, it's not the most effective punishment...

Hmm, thats interesting TJ. I was watching a program on the Discovery channel, called 'Most Evil'. That particular episode was featured on violent sex offenders/killers. Some of these convicted killers, chose to have be castrated because they decided it was the only way these violent sexual urges would stop. There seemed to be scientific evidence supporting that theory.

However as you said, this has the opposite effect on some people, and makes them more violent. A more harsher punishment then seems to be called for..

Me personal i look at animal abusers as pedophiles i em not talking about your football coatch at his early 30's banging a 14yr cheerleader i em talking about the pigs that molest children that are under the age of 10 sickos that should be dealt whit dark age style..

Well sorry man, but if that football coach was "banging" MY 14 year old daughter, I would rip his [censored] trachea out of his neck.

I guess you think that is ok, though.

Hmm, thats interesting TJ. I was watching a program on the Discovery channel, called 'Most Evil'. That particular episode was featured on violent sex offenders/killers. Some of these convicted killers, chose to have be castrated because they decided it was the only way these violent sexual urges would stop. There seemed to be scientific evidence supporting that theory.

However as you said, this has the opposite effect on some people, and makes them more violent. A more harsher punishment then seems to be called for..

I'm no expert in the field, so can only go on what I've read on the subject, but I'm wondering if it could be a case of, yes, at Point A they might choose to go down the castration route, thinking it will make them safer, but, when they get to Point B, their frustration has wound up causing the opposite effect, and they become more dangerous instead. Something which I think people sometimes forget, is that rapists don't rape for sexual pleasure, but for the sense of empowerment it brings, and that nonces don't go for kids 'to be grim', but because that is their sexual preference. A nonce can no sooner stop finding kids attractive, anymore than a straight guy could suddenly decide to become gay (or vice versa) Sex offences (from what I've read) are often much more psychological than people sometimes realize.

Well sorry man, but if that football coach was "banging" MY 14 year old daughter, I would rip his [censored] trachea out of his neck.

I guess you think that is ok, though.

You see you are one of those ignorants bastards that likes to pick a fight, guess what i em the wrong one to start one whit in real life or here on the web side of life.

Most girls as my sister is 14 is very mature for their age boys are mostly not..So i see it as wrong and illegal for a guy in his 30's but not a act of cruelty..

When i man or women rapes/molest a little girl at the age of let say 6 its cruelty due to her lack of understanding and age..I now much about this as one of my sister friends was abused by her father..

Its a difference between a child and a teen, teens experiments and yes sometimes they fall inn love whit people much older its what we call love the person at a higher age should act his age and let the younger person now its not right and that he/she should look for people more close to their own age.

Child molester pray on the weak and the ones that can't speak for themselves same way animal abusers do they prey on victims that can't let others now due to they being animals.

Nuff said.

You see you are one of those ignorants bastards that likes to pick a fight, guess what i em the wrong one to start one whit in real life or here on the web side of life.

Any 30 year old touches a 14 year girl in my family they will find out the true meaning of the work pain.

You deal with your own family however you see fit, but understand that when you try to minimize the molestation of a 14 year old girl by a 30 year old man, you are going to find some people who violently object.

Take responsibility for your own words.

Any 30 year old touches a 14 year girl in my family they will find out the true meaning of the work pain.

You deal with your own family however you see fit, but understand that when you try to minimize the molestation of a 14 year old girl by a 30 year old man, you are going to find some people who violently object.

Take responsibility for your own words.

You do now that alot of countries its legal for girls at the age of 14 to have sex?

You also now that having it is no crime or molestation if its agreed on by both sides?

You see not all countries acts like the US where showing a [censored] in a movie gives R rating while showing people getting their heads cut of gives PG-13.

My sister dated a guy age 18 and she is 14 should i kill him? or give my sister the trust that she does what she believes is right and that she is a responsible person, i fall on the last statement.

If a guy at the age of 30 molested by that not agree upon the act in other words raped my sister i think i would do something you would not, i would have hurt him very bad you see my friends are not saints neither em i we don't give a fxxk in those situations..

Pedophiles and animal abusers are the same [censored], kids doing animal abuse should be lobotomized and if its adults same fxxking thing..Sick twisted people don't deserve [censored]..Last thing they deserve is walking around in society..

Cheers