When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Attn all DSN experts..

OmegaSeamasterguy

Doing some reading and reasearch I've really narrowed down to DSN Pams. I've heard good things and bad things about this vendor but in anything to do with customer service we ALWAYS hear the complaints and rarely hear any praise.

So the question now is which of his watches are the best out of the box with no mods?

I've been looking at his 112h, 210h, 111h, 005h and 000

If you had one choice from DSN which one would you own and why? Or which would you think I should get to complement my collection :D .

Currently I have Gen SMP 2254.50 and SMP 2531.80 original Blue Bond, Archimede Pilot and a Stowa MO

Cheers

Donald

jkirke love the tan strap man. peepshow i'm not much of a pvd guy. imo i like the simplistic "base" that you can dress up or down.

currently i am not too worried about his 112h being a bad qc. he is building 100 of these watches i am sure the first bunch is practice and mine will be perfect. =) i am just worried about lost packages and his 50% refund. should i go for it?

I would say to give his Titanium cased PAM a big consideration. One of the best Ti case on a rep PAM that I have ever seen. Besides David is the only one who sells PAM082 rep :)

I agree with taka...I'd go for the 082...I have mine on the way from a forum member and cannot wait to get it...you have to love that nice blue dial!

I would say to give his Titanium cased PAM a big consideration. One of the best Ti case on a rep PAM that I have ever seen. Besides David is the only one who sells PAM082 rep :)

Agreed if you can get a good, a.k.a. standard rep, case. The last Ti case I got from him was his "new" case that the crown and tube are set so far towards the top of the watch that there was a notch in the case (just like Uncle Jay's watches).