When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My car had some bad luck

Moze

My car didn't have too great of a weekend.

First: I had a sober friend park my car in a parking garage... Apparently being sober doesn't make you a good driver. She scraped the side of my car against a cement base column.

Next: I'm guessing someone on a bike put some scratches near the rear of my car.

Is it possible to get this fixed without repainting or are the scratches too deep? The rear scratches are hard to see in the pic. The front is visible in direct light. :(

post-6835-1221689407_thumb.jpg

post-6835-1221689418_thumb.jpg

Front ones you can probably buff off a good portion of them using a rubbing compound of some kind... I had the same type of damage to my G35 a few years ago and got the majority of the scratches out as they're just damage to the top coat...just buff the living hell out of it and you can probably get a bunch of it out... If they're deep (Paint or primer) you're gonna need some work done...

Sorry to se the scratches, i freak out when that happends, but you can reduce the bad look wite som easy help.

1. Borrow a machine that looks like this, http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/images/polish6.jpg from a friend ore maby bye one, in sweden they are really chep, about 30 euros 1500 watts.

2. Get some polich that hase some fibers in it ore some corns that you can get rid of the scratches, you polishe it down abit so it looks abit better.

3. Smoothe poliche only for making the color shine! The best will be to use the same poliche as the color you have on your car. Have some patiance and you will get ride of it, not all but abit it will look better, much better.

/Nicke