When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

For my wife

Anakin14

I want to buy my wife a nice, high quality rep for Christmas and I'm looking for ideas. Ideally, the watch will have ETA movement and no gold (I like gold but being a rep, I'm afraid it will wear off).

Please give me some ideas!! Let me know what ladies rep looks the most authentic and where to by it. Regarding the brand, I'm pretty open to everything except Rolex (my wife doesn't like them).

Thanks in advance for the help!

Chanel J12 - white ceramic. I gave this to my wife for xmas last year, great watch but she thought it was broke and only works when you "shake" it. :D We ended up giving it to her niece and it's still running strong as far as I know.

I concur, except we had the black ceramic. I gave it to my wife because she was tired of all the packages with watches not including one for her. I got the quartz version and I looked very hard at pictures and could not see any difference from the gen. Unfortunately, it was to big for her, but it is a beautiful watch.

If I remember correctly, the Hermes are pretty good also.

Good luck.

This is a popular question, and you'll always get the same reply from me...

musicalmullerborderedoe5.jpg

dsc00593dp4.jpg

Trendy, reliable, believable. A twinkling high-polish bracelet and unmistakable design she'll love. Precise ETA 2671-2 movement with date complication always reminds her of those important engagements; one-of-a-kind breathtaking design reminds her of the unique brilliance only she possesses.

MSRP: About $9,800 (Rep at less than $250 from most dealers)

My wife really loves the following watches, all are good quality reps:

Chanel J12 33MM Black (probably my favoriteon her)

Chanel J12 39MM White (for some reason the white looks femanine in the large size, the black looks more masciline in the large size)

Omega Aqua Terra - diamond (CZ) markers

Frank Mueller Crazy Hours

Cartier Roadster-Ladies

Louis V. Lovely Diamonds

Patek 24 Hour

Rolex Ladies Datejust 28MM

never seen in person, but the Cartier LaDona also looks very nice, but the gen is about $40K I think so I don;t wantto get her this model. Gen is solid white gold, rep is SS.

One of the best things you will find about ladies reps, the movements are typically less complicated in fact many of these gens arequartz so the costis lower than Mens reps on average.

Not as many super reps, but there are more than ahandful of relly good ones.

Cheers,

M