When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Smp From Precious Time

DarrenH

I got an SMP from Joshua a couple of montha ago, it's never been off my wrist since.

I read lots of posts here about re-aligning the bezel, and finally took the plunge a couple of weeks back.

It makes a surprising visual difference, and somehow changes the look of the watch completely.

There is a guide here somewhere on how to do it. If you've got the nerve, it is well worth doing.

Anyway - enjoy your excellent choice! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

There is a guide here somewhere on how to do it.

But Dear Watson: You only had to look 2 posts back. The link is in my signature. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Edited by By-Tor

Now confirmed as my absolute fav! This watch looks and feels better than any other watch I have got. It is the most accurate and feels "quality"

What's the scratchy smudgy line at 12 o'clock on the bezel? Or maybe my monitor...?:black_eye:

Looks beatifullllll! congratulations...is there a disease called Acute Omegatis? Once you get your first Omega, you can't stop watching at it? May I ask how many shekels/gold bits or currency you paid for it?

Wear it on your wet suit or with your tuxedo!

Cheers watch lovers and love watchers!!! :victory: