When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi from Houston

gokartmozart

Hello all from a Houston area new member.

Im on RepGeek and RWI too, so I will keep my intro short. Ive only been interested in reps for a few months. I had a bad rep about 15 years ago, soured me on the quality, but saved up and got a gen Omega SMP. This was my favorite watch and I have been wearing it happily for many years. A few beaters have came and gone, but the SMP is my baby.

I did see a Panerai 127 which got me intrigued, found RepGeek dealers and member sales forum. Now I have just received a PAM 127, Chopard GMT and a few straps for variety. Looking forward to a few more possibilities and a Houston GTG soon, and the friendships to come.

On a personal level, I'm married and have a son at the Univ. of Houston in Business Admin. 10 year member of BMWCCA (BMW Car Club of America) and work in semiconductor industry. Getting interested in TZ Watch School classes and building a nice desk with tools.

Looking forward to lots of reading, looking and watchmaking topics! :victory:

Edited by gokartmozart

Welcome, GokartMozart!

I am looking forward to meeting you at the next Houston GTG, which should be coming up soon.

I am especially interested in visiting with you about your pursuit of watch maintainence and repair. I am currently pursuing similar interests.

See you at the GTG! We'll have a fun time!

Hello all from a Houston area new member.