When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

GPF buckle

Clint Eastwood

But what SHT means ?

Even if platinum members are not subject to censorship, I am not going to tell you that. :D

Even if platinum members are not subject to censorship, I am not going to tell you that. :D

:D

And for Savage i contact him 6 months back about it and refuse to sell one separatly, but he contact me needed help for an angelus project one week back after seing my post, i answer him a very long post to help him and after, no answer, no thanks, nothing <_< but maybe have a matter with tornado like you said, so i can understand, and i hope that all are ok for him.

Edited by Clint Eastwood

Hello,

For the strap i would like to make for my vintage project i search correct GPF flat buckle in 26mm, engraved or not, but don't find one;

if one of you know where, or have one to sell , please let me know,

your help will be very appreciate, and i will send pic when achieved :D ;

Thanks !!!

I know next week a member here will receive his ENGRAVED almost 1:1 26mm GPFMod Dep buckles in sandlasted and brushed finish...

They will be the ultimate ones for your vintage projects so I will keep you posted :)

I know next week a member here will receive his ENGRAVED almost 1:1 26mm GPFMod Dep buckles in sandlasted and brushed finish...

They will be the ultimate ones for your vintage projects so I will keep you posted :)

:o

interesting information...I will keep my eyes wide open... :shock:

:o

interesting information...I will keep my eyes wide open... :shock:

They will probably come only with V straps so you will see them in the forum.. I personally haven't seen them (only some prototypes) but I am definately sure they will be as good as the dials ;)

I have some pre-orders for straps and they will be as limited as the dials so you should all keep an eye for them :)