When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I Want This!

alant

How ironic that the first pic I see of this long awaited watch is via a replica site..

As for the watch, yes it looks great, Red sure seems to be the fashion on watches at present. I could see a fairly good rep being made with a PVD case, but the forged carbon is going to make a really good rep tough. Unless our chinese friends figure out how to make it look the same in plastic of course !!

Yes Logan think it will be real tough to see one with carbon case. Anyway the factories these days rather spend their effort & energy into doing some unpopular reps.

And coolfire, let me guess price might be $1088? $888? $788? $588? Best of course is $388 or $288!

Here are more pics of this watch!

AudPigRylOakOffshr_LRG_Gen1.jpg

AudPigRylOakOffshr_LRG_Gen2.jpg

AudPigRylOakOffshr_LRG_Gen3.jpg

Haha coolfire so fast another company watch! Actually Hublot also like AP, found a successful model, they just come out with more and more versions of it in different dial colors and matching straps. And taka since red has never been your color, it's time to try something new who knows you might like it! We shall see what the rep factories can come up with but I'm not too hopeful...

And here's an extract of the interview between AP CEO Oliviero Bottinelli & Jamie Nonis.

"When the organisers first approached us, I said, it's in nine months, we're never going to make it, but yes, I want to do the watch."

"It's incredible, because when people heard that AP was creating a watch for the Singapore Grand Prix, some of them put a deposit down without even seeing what the watch would look like."