When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 111H on Cajun's Dark Brown Gators

siesta181

Guys,

Yes. It is just another 111h pictorial. This is wearing Cajun's Dark Brown Gators. Just want to show off my gators...

Enjoy...

DSC00401.jpg

DSC00411.jpg

DSC00413.jpg

DSC00415.jpg

The PAM has some run of the mill mods done. Cannon pin upgrade, DSN dial & hands and V's CG. Overall, not a bad looking PAM. I'm happy.

Thanks for looking

Cheers

Siesta181

Edited by siesta181

Very nice. I have a couple of his gators myself. I love them. :wub:

You are absolutely right mj. Excellent quality and even better turnaround time. I have 2 dark brown gators for my Pams and 1 Cognac gator for my Skyland.

Wish he had more colors for his gator hides. With tan and black gators, he'd be a very busy man.

Cheers

Siesta181

I have access to an alligator tannery, so I can pretty much get any color you all need. If you find something you are interested in, just send me a pic and I'll try and get a hide close to that color. These take 1-2 days to receive from the tannery, so turn around time is still pretty quick. I have plans to visit during Christmas holiday, so I will bring back more. Stay tuned. I have on the list to acquire: black and tan. Any others?

-Brent

You are absolutely right mj. Excellent quality and even better turnaround time. I have 2 dark brown gators for my Pams and 1 Cognac gator for my Skyland.

Wish he had more colors for his gator hides. With tan and black gators, he'd be a very busy man.

Cheers

Siesta181

I have access to an alligator tannery, so I can pretty much get any color you all need. If you find something you are interested in, just send me a pic and I'll try and get a hide close to that color. These take 1-2 days to receive from the tannery, so turn around time is still pretty quick. I have plans to visit during Christmas holiday, so I will bring back more. Stay tuned. I have on the list to acquire: black and tan. Any others?

-Brent

How about a honey brown? I'd be up for that.

I love gator straps - have 3 from SC limited gator edition, one from SanDave, one from Pei and one from BOB...wouldn't do any harm to own one from cajun...they seem to be of great quality....would you be able to source some hornback gator hides for the straps?

Currently I have one hornback gator hide. I haven't made a single strap from it. The color is sort of a mix between light brown and grey. The back of the hide is labeled "light rust" but there's not much rust color. I will have to post a pic tomorrow evening as it's on my home pc.