When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where to buy the best replicas

thepradigy

I altered the bracelet on my UPO - It took me an hour. Hardest hour's work I have ever done, but it's done.

Does that qualify as a modder? Seriously, that was difficult to do when you have fingers like sausages.

You are King Modder. If you can adjust the bracelet on your UPO...you are ready to take off the bracelet on an IWC 3717...after that...open up shop and start servicing Zenith El Primero movements. All you'll need are a couple toothpicks and some 10w30.

A7750s are for kids.

I'm gonna rename myself RWGneo

Take the Blue Pill.

Changing a battery on a Casio gets you Top 20...change a strap, and you're a shoe-in for the Top 5.

I stripped my Vector Clone down to component parts, spent the better part of an hour re-shaping the movement contacts so they would work when the buttons were pushed (I accidentally moved them out of allignment by using the spaces as torque space for my screwdriver to remove the movement :unsure: But, I repaired the damage myself, and restored the contacts to full functionality :tu: ) then reassembled it, and now have plans to maybe fit an OEM Suunto strap (which appears identical to the strap on the clone, except the clone has an extra 'line' moulded in, and the keeper has no logo ;) )

Does that pass muster? B);)

I stripped my Vector Clone down to component parts, spent the better part of an hour re-shaping the movement contacts so they would work when the buttons were pushed (I accidentally moved them out of allignment by using the spaces as torque space for my screwdriver to remove the movement :unsure: But, I repaired the damage myself, and restored the contacts to full functionality :tu: ) then reassembled it, and now have plans to maybe fit an OEM Suunto strap (which appears identical to the strap on the clone, except the clone has an extra 'line' moulded in, and the keeper has no logo ;) )

Does that pass muster? B);)

That's it TJ...wreck the grade curve for the rest of us...