When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where to buy the best replicas

thepradigy

hi im new so if this is an old topic please be kind enough to point me in the right direction... ive been looking to buy a couple of replicas but i see a lot of bad and then good reviews and im quiet confussed just wanted to ask you the people of RWG who have expirence form buying on all these different websites which are legit and not scam artist here are some ive been looking at ireplicastore.com, replicahause.com, amatorywatch.com so please help any input is appreciated thanks

hi im new

Welcome

please be kind enough to point me in the right direction...

Because you said please, ill be nice.....use the SEARCH function for starters......or, spend an extra minute or two by exploring this forum.

ireplicastore.com, replicahause.com, amatorywatch.com

Say it with me - SCAM, SCAM, SCAM......:)

hi im new so if this is an old topic please be kind enough to point me in the right direction... ive been looking to buy a couple of replicas but i see a lot of bad and then good reviews and im quiet confussed just wanted to ask you the people of RWG who have expirence form buying on all these different websites which are legit and not scam artist here are some ive been looking at ireplicastore.com, replicahause.com, amatorywatch.com so please help any input is appreciated thanks

Welcome!

If this is not your first time in a forum of any subject ever you could have noticed that in a forum structure there are sections. One of the section of this forum , refers to the dealers... Have a nice weekend reading... We will be happy to reply to your question.. any question that may occur after reading the info here..

The sites you mentioned MUST be avoided...

Well, there are several reliable places to buy replicas - but "best" is arguable, and up to what those dealers stock - say one may have better Rolex replicas, whereas another may have great Brietlings, but cheapo Rolex. In other words, the purchase may be smooth, but you're going to get what you ordered. The search function is your friend, so that you can find reviews of the rep you're looking for, plus what dealer stocks the best version of that particular rep, vs. the dealers who stock less accurate versions.

For example, off the top of my head, right now you could buy three different versions of the older style Rolex GMT II - each has +s and -s, depending on whether you want accuracy out of the box, affordability, or potential to mod into a near identical rep. And that's without mentioning different movements that you could end up with inside those reps, Asian, Asian Clone, ETA...

So I don't think anyone here can provide a definitive answer, i.e. tell you which dealer to go to over another - that's for you to decide, there's tons of info here. I know, you want the simple answer... well, it doesn't seem to exist in this hobby. Good luck, the biggest step was finding this board. ;)

• 1 month later...

oddly enough I've just stumbled upon this forum, although I've been looking at watches for a while now. ^^He's right... just as any other venture you really just have to do your research and decide what works best for you.. This looks to be a good forum.

oddly enough I've just stumbled upon this forum, although I've been looking at watches for a while now. ^^He's right... just as any other venture you really just have to do your research and decide what works best for you.. This looks to be a good forum.

It is a great forum. Just wanted to point you and others in the direction of this superb thread.

The noob guide.

I would first decide on which models you are interested in. Then search the s### out this forum for all pertinent info and insight before you actually buy anything. Research the dealers as well. The dealers on this site will bend over backwards to please you (within reason). Also bear in mind that these pieces are manufactured in low overhead factories in China. That almost always translates into no QC. It might be a good idea to stick with pieces advertising "Swiss ETA" with no movement complications. Even then... This, I've found is a good formula for a good first buying experience. Then, roll the dice. Good luck, it's a fun hobby enjoyed by many good people!

Hey dude, welcome to the site, listen mate, I feel where your coming from but you obviously have not even bothered to even look at the forum secitons, its

very clear to see as its been laid out in the most simple manner!

Now I posted some pretty silly questions on here when I first arrived, and people kept saying USE THE SEARCH........it frustrated the [censored] out of me!, I swear to god

I was getting annoyed when people kept repeating the SEARCH SEARCH SEARCH, but what you have to remember here is its acutally all out there you just need to open your eyes!

I was thinking why the hell can they not just give me the answer, they typed enough to tell me to look myself, they could have spent that time giving me the damd info!

Believe me.......i was close to leaving this site with frustration, but quickly realised this this is a very serious site/database where people dont just come to show off a watch but

they build them, age them, service them, mod them, a lot of these people are pretty much making and modding their watches like you or I would mod a car!

I'd never heard of "modding watches"! WTF!?

Now a lot of the people here, specially the longer standing members or the full on restorers or tech's that really "know" watches have spent a long time writing up guides,

DIY's info, photos, you name it its been done here, the information on this site is vast it really is.

Now when I was asking all my silly questions, the reason why people were being rude (in my eyes) was not through ignorance, but through frustration at the fact I

just found it easier to just blurt out........"YO ERM...........BEST SUB.....AND WHATS AN ETA"......not the best way to start out I guess! :bangin: the more you dig round here

the more you find.

Asking a question like that is like asking Richard Branson & Stelios Haji-Ioannou if they could help you make a paper aeroplane.

There is a dealers section and a dealers feedback too so that should show you where to start.

Now the reason I'm helping you with all this is because the poor long term members have probs written this similar blurb over and over and over and over....... so I'm just

doing my bit for the forum.

People here WILL help you, but you have to at least try and look around first.

I actually get this place now, I can understand why some get frustrated (both ends noob and old timer) but stick with it, LOOK around the site and dig about.....

It pains me to quote my father but here goes:

THE BEST WAY TO FIND YOUR WAY AROUND A NEW AREA IS TO GET LOST.

IE......just get stuck into the sections, follow links, read reviews and you will find you learn a lot more than you set out to.

:nerd:

Edited by Steviejay01

read toad's intro-guide:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=85981

it sums up the beginning of your journey and gives you invaluable links all in one spot. old skool members are like, "where da hell was dis wen i was just starting out?!!!"

noobs like you n i are like, "what? isn't all the info we desire always supposed to be at our fingertips just like this?! what?!" :huh:

it will seriously save you tons of time...

and believe you me brutha, you ain't the only one who done it...

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=86098

You are just extremely lucky that you came here before you spent any money on reps.

When you get your first reps, just remember where you found out about reps and give back.

That's really what keeps this site in operation.

Carl

read toad's intro-guide:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=85981

it sums up the beginning of your journey and gives you invaluable links all in one spot. old skool members are like, "where da hell was dis wen i was just starting out?!!!"

noobs like you n i are like, "what? isn't all the info we desire always supposed to be at our fingertips just like this?! what?!" :huh:

it will seriously save you tons of time...

and believe you me brutha, you ain't the only one who done it...

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=86098

Dude...you are so ready to snatch flies with chopsticks. It brings a tear to my eye. >sniff<

Quality post Steviejay - Spot on mate.

Thanks, now can someone tell me, is the only reliable rep, a rep with a gen ETA?

LOL!

All the info in this thread and on the forum are good, very good. But I understand if you want some good examples.

As a newbie myself I have ordered three times now. One time from Josh with great success and one time before that from a totally unknown and unrecommended site (before I hit this forum) with great success also. My third order are now processing from Andrew and so far no trouble, hope to get my reps in ten days or so.

Best of luck!

Edited by sp12

Read all you can, choose the watch you want, with me, it was a Sub.......I did my research, there are great reviews here. They taught me what to look for in a good rep as well as pointing me in the direction of the dealer that had what most closely met MY requirements. That's the key, buying a rep is just that a rep. You will not be able to buy a 100% rep, they all have imperfections of one type or another, and it is up to you to decide what most fits YOUR needs. Many here buy reps that are good foundations for modding, and some are close out of the box, for those who don't want to mod........do your research,for what you want, and then research which dealers,(use only recommended dealers),and make your purchase......

Good luck, the rep bug is about to bite you!

When do I stop being a noob then?

I want full respect!

I will start my training this week and change

the battery on my kids casio.

I will then be ranked in the top 10 modders on this site.

:)

I'm gonna rename myself RWGneo