When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG1: Updated Stool Chart

JohnG

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2,3,4 and 6 - depending on fiber intake - when I take my Kellogg's Psyllium fiber buds, it's all easy street - with little fiber... #4 is a pain in the ass - a whole roll of paper to ensure a good job.

great thread John! :clap:

:horse:

I'll have to leave one of these behind =@

That's weird. I live close to Bristol and have never seen this chart before. What sort of [censored] does the rest of the country produce? I suppose in London your stools would be shaped like a Politician or a Merchant Banker. Having said that, there is only one kind that I produce and that's No.7, on account of all the cider I drink. Although, in all fairness, it does smell quite nice, rather like cows muck (and if I go in a field, it even looks like cows muck). I'm not joking - this is true. Once I've had a few Immodiums, I gradually work my way up the chart :p

How come the tiny rabbit pellets (the number 1's) are always the most painful? I mean, you strain, you feel this incredible pain, and then comes this little "plop" - like you had dropped a raisin into the toilet?

It makes no sense.

Where's Jameo?

:)

Being Dutch helps, I think :whistling:

That might explain it. I am just wondering if you need to contribute to this forum, otherwise you get censored. I noticed that I said the word S H I T and it was censored, whereas you said it and it was not. Not that I'm the sort of chap that uses that kind of language frequently :)

Think because we are in the bin it isn't a problem to say [censored] [censored] [censored]

Nope - McCloud can't say it!

It is because we PAY to be able to say it...

In honor of page two of the stool thread - I present you all with an OLD POST to a friend some of you remember from RWG:

threadcrap2.jpg

OMG - how typical of us... the stool chart thread is the FIRST ONE TO HIT TWO PAGES!!!!

LOL - now all we need is James of Bestswiss to beat up and we'll feel right at home :thumbsupsmileyanim: