When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

the name is fish,oscarmadfish

oscarmadfish

Guys, have some mercy. I can't look at nudie pics anymore - please (if you don't mind) keep them in designated girlie threads. It is just a request - but it is like waving a bottle of beer under my nose (I am an alcoholic too).

Any help is appreciated.

Guys, have some mercy. I can't look at nudie pics anymore - please (if you don't mind) keep them in designated girlie threads. It is just a request - but it is like waving a bottle of beer under my nose (I am an alcoholic too).

Any help is appreciated.

I'll do my best John <_<

I guess you've been getting more work done recently then?

I'll do my best John <_<

Thanks man. The reason I asked is because if I see that stuff, of course I want to stop and look at it. So far I am good - I see what is coming (the girl's head as I scroll down) and I just breeze past it. But if I saw something like that in a weak moment, I might just stop for a minute - and that's how it always starts. I look for a minute. Then later I look longer. The next thing I would start thinking about opening up Onze's thread... then I would actually do it - and so on. Till I would be up till early morning going from site to site to site... In "recovery language" they call the initial thing that starts you off a "trigger" - so I have to avoid them as much as possible. For example, I never look at the magazine rack in the gas station - there are always mags there with topless girls on the cover and that could "trigger" a response.

I guess you've been getting more work done recently then?

Yup - and I have been going to bed at about 11 pm - instead of 2, 3, or 4 am... doing pretty well actually.

Thanks man. The reason I asked is because if I see that stuff, of course I want to stop and look at it. So far I am good - I see what is coming (the girl's head as I scroll down) and I just breeze past it. But if I saw something like that in a weak moment, I might just stop for a minute - and that's how it always starts. I look for a minute. Then later I look longer. The next thing I would start thinking about opening up Onze's thread... then I would actually do it - and so on. Till I would be up till early morning going from site to site to site... In "recovery language" they call the initial thing that starts you off a "trigger" - so I have to avoid them as much as possible. For example, I never look at the magazine rack in the gas station - there are always mags there with topless girls on the cover and that could "trigger" a response.

Yup - and I have been going to bed at about 11 pm - instead of 2, 3, or 4 am... doing pretty well actually.

What gasstation is that??