When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG1 - Our fourms

alphakazi

Please don't annoy Blade Danni. I know you have your reasons but right now your poor cosins down here in da bin need him B)

We would love Blade to sell it but it's his baby and if he doesn't want to we can hardly force him to.

Looks good folks. That notice ain't a suspended notice it's a functioning website of one line. That meens the suspension is lifted, the bill paid and somone (Blade?) is working to fix the CPU usage problem. No doubt they have been told to get it fixed before puting the site back up. That could entail a rewrite or new software so it could be a while but the fat lady ain't warming up as yet. We will survive, again.

Col.

this is interesting...

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/

I didn't realize there was a front page before the forums - I had always enter using a link to the "trusted dealers" I saved in my bookmarks

is this the same front page as always? Clearly all is well with the hosting company B)

it should be just a matter of time now :good:

RWG has been down before, for weeks once as I recall. All efforts at trying to relocate the database have fell on deaf ears. I don't know why Blade won't let it go. He hasn't participated in, what, 3 years? 4?

I'm starting to feel that Blade is the Wizard of Oz and JB is that mustachioed man at the door that keeps telling everyone to go away. Turns out, the mustachioed man is the Wizard. Could JB be so modest?

Pocket! WB - we thought you'd perished in the wreckage -

Pocket! Good to see you here! :D

we are practically out of rations and the little tomatoes we had left are.. well, not available anymore

Well, if you will use them to take out your frustration on innocent people who happened to be correct..... :whistling::bangin: