When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

That issue is over

V

@V I believe that this may very well be a cultural misunderstanding, because I dont find the words that were being said to you harsh at all. But I cant - of course - comment from your point of view, because I'm not in your position. I have enough friends from various cultures to know that certain cultures react VERY different to criticism in any way. For me, it is normal that when I'm discussing something, and I say something wrong, a friend steps in and corrects me and tells me its [censored]. On the other hand I have friends from other cultures who would feel betrayed when doing this.

True.. we are a multicultural forum and if you consider the different personalities sometimes we are lost in translation..

Although even now that I am feeling better over this I STILL believe that although I might overeacted a bit, for me it could have been said in a better manner to value it than using 'harsh language to make me think'

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Slay:

I could be wrong, but I believe Fish is who V was writing about...

And the above Post by Fish was his response to V...

;)

TT

Okay, this wasnt quite clear to me, sometimes language is a barrier :) Like I said, sounded like sarcasm, but also didnt sound like sarcasm, I wasnt sure.

hahahaah....why can you say the game is over ????????????

you know the kids need their playground.

rolli

Guys I don't understand why you keep posting useless comments to bump this thread while I have said the issue is over...

THIS Drama is over. If you want a new one make your own :p