When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello everyone!

seymur

Hello everyone. I am myself watch collector original replica doesnt matter I collect them all. Anyone know good site where sell Zenith Defy Extreme good replica?

Thanks

Welcome!

There are a few reps of the Defy range available (some cheap and nasty, but there's a couple of good ones too), but I don't know which of the trusted dealers have them yet as they're very new. Check the links for our recommended dealers, or visit their subforums on here. If you can't find what you want, I'd recommend contacting Josh or Andrew to see if they've had them in yet.

Thanks guys for quick replay!! ^_^ Yes I know Defy Extreme serias are not easy to make replica.. Ive seen so far poor chinese replica 50-60$ selling over online that doesnt even look to something... And Ive seen 1 again chinese website saying it is high end price about 500$ with ETA Chrono normal working.. even they told weight is same to... I try to find that website and show you guys ... Still I am waiting your advices..

Thanks

Edited by seymur

Thanks guys for quick replay!! ^_^ Yes I know Defy Extreme serias are not easy to make replica.. Ive seen so far poor chinese replica 50-60$ selling over online that doesnt even look to something... And Ive seen 1 again chinese website saying it is high end price about 500$ with ETA Chrono normal working.. even they told weight is same to... I try to find that website and show you guys ... Still I am waiting your advices..

Thanks

Having just had a quick look out of sheer curiosity, it appears that at least one of our recommended dealers, Josh (www.joshwatch.com) has the new upmarket Defy rep now. Prices from $358 (which is cheaper than I've seen in some places).

Heh really? Cool.. Btw Where you from ?? :) Yes seems here people very welcome to new members :)) Still I need everyone advice so I am waiting!! ^_^

Hi seymur!

welcome to the forum...I see that the guys have already taken care of you...my sister at the moment is working in Baku...

enjoy your stay!

Wow thanks man!! Now I've checked it it seems same replica Ive seen on other chinese watch replica site becouse movement : 7750 Valjoux Working Chronograph movement and there price was 500$ here $378.00 with same movement.. Wow good.. Hmmm need to think ..

PS: Ive seen also some sites says they sell "Zenith Defy Xtreme Open El Primero" and photos from offical website. But when I am ask them send me of watch that made by them they send Zenith Defy Xtreme not right model or they say we cant send becouse blalala .. So it is seems Zenith Defy Xtreme Open El Primero Still not yet replicated? Or not even possible ?... :rolleyes:

16_ben_zenith_fefy.xtreme_01.jpg

Having just had a quick look out of sheer curiosity, it appears that at least one of our recommended dealers, Josh (www.joshwatch.com) has the new upmarket Defy rep now. Prices from $358 (which is cheaper than I've seen in some places).
Edited by seymur

Heh really? Cool.. Btw Where you from ?? :) Yes seems here people very welcome to new members :) ) Still I need everyone advice so I am waiting!! ^_^

I am from Croatia...I was as well excited about the Defy series being repped but the reps that came out never convinced me of getting one...will wait further more until they don't make (eventually) a better rep...

Wow thanks man!! Now I've checked it it seems same replica Ive seen on other chinese watch replica site becouse movement : 7750 Valjoux Working Chronograph movement and there price was 500$ here $378.00 with same movement.. Wow good.. Hmmm need to think ..

PS: Ive seen also some sites says they sell "Zenith Defy Xtreme Open El Primero" and photos from offical website. But when I am ask them send me of watch that made by them they send Zenith Defy Xtreme not right model or they say we cant send becouse blalala .. So it is seems Zenith Defy Xtreme Open El Primero Still not yet replicated? Or not even possible ?... :rolleyes:

16_ben_zenith_fefy.xtreme_01.jpg

I've seen a cheap and crappy rep of the open el primero (and I MEAN crappy! ;) ), but nothing upmarket. My guess is that it would be very difficult to replicate even fairly accurately using the standard movements found in replicas.

Be careful about sites listing it - a lot of scam site use gen photos and then either fail to send you a watch at all, or send really cheap junk instead. Stick to the recommended dealers - it'll save you a lot of grief.

Agree with you Defy Extreme Serias still not good replicated.. But I cant wait more :Jumpy: I need one LOL!

Ah yes and anyone know if there Panerai Special Luminar edition serias with ETA move replicas? I mean Blackseal example or others?

Example Some:

http://www.exactreplicas.com/panerai-black...ca-Watches.html

http://www.watchsir.com/Replica-Panerai/Pa...601-ZD1012.html

http://www.watchsir.com/Replica-Panerai/Pa...601-ZD1012.html

But I think their enough poor made replicas and I dont trust this website...

Edited by seymur

Hello everyone. I am myself watch collector original replica doesnt matter I collect them all. Anyone know good site where sell Zenith Defy Extreme good replica?

Thanks

Welcome board, nice country you live. I was there a couple of times this year (in Baku and Khudat as well) doing some business (have some friends there).

Maybe I will be in Baku in spring '09 so we can organize a GTG in Mirvari restaurant which is a copy of the one we have here in Valencia (Spain) by the way ;)

Best,

Toni