When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So i need a little help after by-tor's latest review...

vizsladog

He says one of the best otb replicas is the Noob Black Explorer. It seems that watch is priced a bit less than Pt's Supreme 2008 1:1 i was gonna buy.

so noob Explorer or Pt's 1:1 for otb most authentic looking replica????

I honestly like the look of both watchs (prefer the sub though) and just want a great looking close to gen as i can get.

Thanks everyone for all the info i've found on here.

Great website.......alost made a huge mistake and bought from global replicas....

Depends on your budget....

The WM9 (PT's as reviewed by By-tor) has the potential to be virtually indistinguishable from the real deal, and out of the box is very very good.

However, the Noob, for the money is probably the best Sub in terms of accuracy/price.

If you want the best, then buy the WM9.

I comes down to what you want and what you can afford. If you want the best rep sub with swiss eta movement,that with very little modding will be virtually indistinguishable from Gen, then the WM9 is what you need, if however, you want a rep that is inexpensive but still is a good rep, go with the noobmariner,however remember, you get what you pay for, even with reps.....

I do apologise I read your post completely wrong.

As far as I can ascertain, the Noob Explorer was deemed by By-tor to be the best out of the box Rollie available. The WM9 is within spitting distance of being perfect (or near as damn it) I would go for whatever style you prefer best rather than what is more accurate.

Yes, the "Noob" Explorer II is the best ever Rolex replica ever done. It's better than the GMTIIc and at least just as good as the WM9 Sub.

It's virtually perfect, just needs a minor cg work and new crown. The default crown is crap. The rep dial isn't 100% perfect but you have to be a ultimate geek to see the difference. It's the same base watch that was used to build my frankenwatch.

Check this.

Because it's not a Submariner it gets little attention... but it's ridiculously accurate. Don't take my word for it... just compare it to the gen counterpart. Still available through Eurotimez.

It changes weekly....

or maybe daily.

If you wait long enough, you will outwait that perfect watch and will save some money.

For what?

Perhaps you could spend it on beer. But the next morning you would not have a watch.

Just pick one and go with it. All of us here have had to do that at some point.

Carl

so noob Explorer or Pt's 1:1 for otb most authentic looking replica????

Great website.......alost made a huge mistake and bought from global replicas....

Welcome aboard...and bummer about Global...you wouldn't be the first on this board to have that experience.

As to which to get? Really...go for both if you can. They are totally different watches. Get the Explorer in white dial...and you're set.

Yes, the "Noob" Explorer II is the best ever Rolex replica ever done. It's better than the GMTIIc and at least just as good as the WM9 Sub.

It's virtually perfect, just needs a minor cg work and new crown. The default crown is crap. The rep dial isn't 100% perfect but you have to be a ultimate geek to see the difference. It's the same base watch that was used to build my frankenwatch.

Check this.

Because it's not a Submariner it gets little attention... but it's ridiculously accurate. Don't take my word for it... just compare it to the gen counterpart. Still available through Eurotimez.

the noob crown is totally different from the gen one.... where is it possible to find 1 good crown??