When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone heard from Ruby?

tooler

It's been 10 days since my last email from Ruby, she's been paid now for about 4 weeks and has yet to post the watch.

We had been communicating fairly frequently 1 or 2 times a week, until 10 days ago and I haven't heard anything, is this normal ?

First time dealing with her, or any Rep dealer for that matter...

Tooler

I received a watch and some handbags from Ruby 2 weeks ago. I was communicating with Ruby frequently over a couple of weeks without problems. I know Ruby has been traveling a lot recently; that could be an issue. Also remember a typhoon hit Guangzhou 3 weeks ago- I'm guessing that Ruby may have been affected.

I've ordered from Ruby several times and have nothing but positive experiences. I'm still trying to figure out, however, if Ruby is a male or female. Does anyone know for certain?

I received a watch and some handbags from Ruby 2 weeks ago. I was communicating with Ruby frequently over a couple of weeks without problems. I know Ruby has been traveling a lot recently; that could be an issue. Also remember a typhoon hit Guangzhou 3 weeks ago- I'm guessing that Ruby may have been affected.

I've ordered from Ruby several times and have nothing but positive experiences. I'm still trying to figure out, however, if Ruby is a male or female. Does anyone know for certain?

Hi Ruby is a girl (in her mid 20s from memory). She just gets flooded at times because many customers have special orders she does not have in stock which keeps her running around (me included).

The only problem you might encounter is that the courier service have written the address wrong. It's always worth to ask for a picture of the package before she sends it out (she takes the picture anyway).