When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Eta 2892-a2 Power Reserve Pam Owners

Finepics

As you all know from following the various other threads the datewheels for this movt are now in production and should be ready within a couple of weeks. The numbers of this datewheel are limited so please post here if you want one of these - this is not for the GMT versions which will be available soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a little bump to let you know this is not dead. The wheels have been purchased and are with the printers but we are awaiting the results of the latest attempt to get the 7753 wheels sorted before we proceed with these. I am still hoping that they will be available before 2010 or Armageddon (whichever is the soonest!!!).

Good luck!

I'm waiting on this PR datewheel to be done, then I'm sending my 028 to you (if you have time) for PVD, re-lume (if necessary), cyclops fix etc etc. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I'm a newb dont know if the 222 from EL would be bale to use this date wheel. If it does can I get two if still available and would also like to send to you for modding with relume and service also cyclops if possible.

I love this watch but have a problem seeing the date. Dont know if its the cyclops or date wheel.

Thanks for the info and help.

i'm interested in this date wheel for my 2892a2. this is the first i read about it. can you provide a pic (or link to pic) and indicate pricing. is there much difficulty to this mod? thx. (sorry for the ignorance)

No pics as of yet as they have not been printed. Realistically we are still looking at a few weeks I would think. Sorry that it's taking so long but those of you following this will know why. Price for this will be about $55 inc postage (not including fitting). They are not difficult to fit if you have experience of stripping this movt!!

@js4tda - These are not for the PAM 222 - sorry. Also several PAM's seem to be fitted with a crystal that has a built in cyclops so not sure if the 222 can be changed.

The 222 has a faulous dual cyclops set-up. Would not change it similar to the 2892 Power Reserves. On the Power Reserve the new cyclops is a noticeable improvement and you keep the cyclops directly above the dial in place. On the 222 leave it alone. If you want to be anal about the 222 the only thing you might do is paint the insides of the datewheel hole black as the metal does show. But you are only going to do that if you are taking the watch apart. It could do with a new crown though.:)