When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SFSO croc leather strap w/ deployment suggestions?

hackR

I am ordering an SFSO today!...i am getting the white dial SS model...

I plan to also purchase a croc leather band with breitling deployment buckle...

I have scoured the posts and have my mind settled on a dark brown croc with breitling deployment...someone (sorry, i can't remember who?!) has the PT croc dark brown, thick, with black painted edges with deployment...i like that one...and it's under $50USD...

As a relative newbie - with approximately 20 hrs logged into this crazy hobby so far - if someone has other recommended dealers for the band i'm looking for - high quality, of course - please let me know...

i live in the US and would love to cut down on wait time with a US dealer...but if the pricing is better with offshore, then i'll happily wait...

the band on PT and in a member pix, is what i want...and the price is good...but before i buy, i'd like to "learn" of other sourcers and recommendations from all of you...

much thanks...R

If you already have one deployment buckle, you can check out Bob's straps (look at the links at the top menu) for deployment capable straps. They have moo-croc straps that look pretty good...but are non-branded (no Breitling markings on the inside of the strap).

I have a black moo-crock on my Skyland that is good...and have a brown from Angus on order.

Thanks...

I don't have a deployment buckle so I need to buy both strap and deployment buckle...I chk'd out angus' and compared it as best I could to one that time4direct is selling...look the same..both at $40 with deplyment buckle...so I'm now thinkin I'll buy the new white dial/ss sfso w/ AR, sapphire, etc from t4d and the strap/buckle too...

Do you think there's a common strap/buckle vendor most use?...band is same dark brown "croc" version...

R-

yes...you are right...thanks for giving credit where credit's due...pugwash's sfso and dark brown moo-croc strap pix hav proably inspired many...

and from my many hours of searching/researching/learning, i know there are quite a few white dial sfso with this combo...

R-

I think that the member pic that you're referring to is Pugwash's pic of his white-face SOSF from PT - great pic, it inspired me too.........currently have my SOSF on a tan strap, but the brown croc from Angus is due any day now :whistling: