When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Owners

LordRasta

As Chieftang's loyal unpaid assistant :) Please note the following if you wish double AR on your Breitling.

If the pearl and rider tabs can be removed, ala the BCE, remove them and store them yourself. The crystal can be popped out with the bezel intact as long as the tabs are removed.

If the tabs do not come off, ala Skyland, SA, have the bezel removed BEFORE shipping the watch. FYI, The Zigmeister does not want to remove the bezels either so don't bother asking him.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

As Chieftang's loyal unpaid assistant :) Please note the following if you wish double AR on your Breitling.

If the pearl and rider tabs can be removed, ala the BCE, remove them and store them yourself. The crystal can be popped out with the bezel intact as long as the tabs are removed.

If the tabs do not come off, ala Skyland, SA, have the bezel removed BEFORE shipping the watch. FYI, The Zigmeister does not want to remove the bezels either so don't bother asking him.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

I'm confused. I thought Chieftangs AR service could include crystal removal now for a small fee. Is this an adjustment to that policy?

I don't know why anyone cares about the Skyland or SA anyway. They're hideous :)

I'm confused. I thought Chieftangs AR service could include crystal removal now for a small fee. Is this an adjustment to that policy?

I don't know why anyone cares about the Skyland or SA anyway. They're hideous :)

Yes he does now include crystal removal for a fee, but for the Breitlings that have tabs on them, Chieftang does not want to risk losing any tabs. Also the bezel is a [censored] to remove, not even The Zigmeister wants to mess with it.

I need to send my 6.75 and navi world, I would prefer to send the whole watch coz i have no clue as to how to remove the crystals and stuff. Does he accept the whole watches?

Yes you can send the entire watch head. Please at least remove the bracelets or straps.

LR, i take it the bracelets can be removed by any watchsmith ? Also would it be too much to ask in PM how much it would cost to get each watch AR?

This will answer your questions about the cost. http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...mp;#entry548189

I would take the watch to the mall and have one of those "watch" guys remove the bracelets, don't go to the AD.

Thanks for the help LR. Are the rider tabs the metal things that overhang the crystal at 12,3,6, and 9 on the BCE? I have a SOH and it looks like a pretty simple bezel, but I don't know for sure what rider tabs are. I am guessing that this the SOH is a straightforward bezel removal based on the looks of it. Any help here?

Is it possible to find the disassembly instructions for Bentley 6.75 model?

Or at least someone could shortly describe them here?

Damn, I was a bit worried that the bezel on my 6.75 moves a bit (something like very very slightly, say 0.5 mm), so I tried to tighten these 4 screws located on the bezel and guess what, these screws have nothing to do with the bezel it is even impossible to completely unscrew them :)