When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Participation in the RWG Raffles

lanikai

Hi Gang ~

I am posting this in the spirit of RWG... which IMO is about our common interest and our valued Community ...

Our last auction had very little participation .. whilst our previous auctions produced support that carried us through the summer months (rent wise) :D

this could be for a variety of reasons.. but I doubt apathy or negative thoughts had anything to do with it not fairing well..

So for this reason I hope Admin can send out notice to all members, (as that was not done the last time, it may or may not have anything to do with the "gambling" thread).. and since it would be beneficial to all to have all members notified (some will call it spam) .. I would like to believe that we are doing all members the service of providing information .. something that this Forum is well known for!!

We are in the middle of attempting our first RWG pictorial Calendar.. but for it to be done properly we really need to know the numbers of interested members.. or rather the members willing to "Commit" and not jus "lip service" .. so it would be essential to include this in the message for the upcoming raffle. I for one would really like to see the RWG Calendar become reality .. as much as a fund raiser as something I can hang and look at to witness all the wonderful friendships and support that RWG means to me.. as I am sure "YOU" TOO !!!!

I will even throw in something from my collection... as anyone is welcome to do .. this is my commitment to you and our community

It would be nice to see more members become platinum... although when I post these threads .. the same members that have been here as long as I have seem to become "Invisible" while we have raffles going on .. or membership drives.. or all of a sudden have financial emergencies arise..

If my friend Ryannon is around he could put it much more elloquently than I ever could.. :) ..

So a "Please" request to Admin to notify "ALL" members through email when we are ready and to add a inquiry about our Calendar ... to see how we will work out production and distribution..

Many thanks For your Support in this ... for all of you that alway's give 110% .. this member thanks you ... and for those of you who wait for all of us to push the wagon... why don't you hop on and go for the ride of your life... with RWG.. .

BTW.. these raffles are not about winning or not winning the prize... instead of jus asking for donations.. the raffles are a way of pulling the weight of our utilities and have fun at the same time..

DA BESTEST REP WATCH FORUM.... It's even got some beautiful Genuines.. ( they are welcome too :rolleyes: )

Aloha~Cheers

R ... AKA lanikai.. your Raffle Meister .. among others names.. ( usually reserved for ma ex's) B)

what is funny is all the members that responded to this post are the very ones that do the most for our community..

You guy's are DA BOMB ... as far as supporting the raffles ande everything else..

PUGS... MP... TT ... Corgi.. what can I say .. ecept we should all be as dedicated as youz... :1a:

I will post the rep for raffle soon ...

but we really need the members to dig deep and get more Plati's on the board.. if we all join in a concerted effort to inform the new members to do this .. bet we can make a difference and get us through the rest of the year without Admin digging into his own pocket to come up with the $$$ for utilities.. which he has done in the past out of a Love for this Hobby of "Ours" ... and has kept it on the QT too !!