When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG and Andrew come through: SA Raffle prize arrives

Moze

Hey guys. I just received my SA from Andrew for winning the raffle prize. He sent it out immediately and it got to my house in the midwest in 4 days!! Amazing.

Thank RWG and Andrew again for this... I love the watch, it is beautiful. I thought my UPO was big, but wow. So what do you think? I'm not a big guy at all, but do I pull it off? Does it completely dwarf my wrist? :D

Sorry for the crappy pic, my iphone took it.

post-6835-1224194442_thumb.jpg

Hey guys. I just received my SA from Andrew for winning the raffle prize. He sent it out immediately and it got to my house in the midwest in 4 days!! Amazing.

Thank RWG and Andrew again for this... I love the watch, it is beautiful. I thought my UPO was big, but wow. So what do you think? I'm not a big guy at all, but do I pull it off? Does it completely dwarf my wrist? :D

Sorry for the crappy pic, my iphone took it.

To be honest...I think wrist size is over-rated for big watches...it all depends on whether or not smaller wrist sizes are attached to smaller arms that makes the difference...or at least that's what I'm telling myself. ;)

I think that is a great watch...and a much better choice than the diamond markered Rollies you were looking at earlier. This has bling...but it also has presence. Great score...and lucky you.

Thanks again to Andrew for the support of the board...and of course to the Rafflemeister for making it all possible.