When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watch Trade Area Suggestion

pfran42

It would be way easier to browse the sales area if you had to list CONUS or EU along with the description (for the thread name). I know there are people selling from other places but these two seem to account for the vast majority of watches being sold.

Here is my reasoning:

I believe that many of the members prefer to buy within their "territory". I am a little wary of purchasing items from EU members as I had a watch take over a month to get here. I'd like to quickly be able to scan the sales posts for CONUS sales. It becomes very cumbersome clicking on each link that you are interested in, just to see whether or not the member is CONUS or not. Members who do not care either way would be unaffected as the only difference would be the CONUS/EU tag at the beginning (or end) of the post title. If CONUS takes up too much space, we could all agree on something like US and EU.

What say you?

I've said it before and I say it again: It would be EXTREMELY NICE if people just filled the "location" in their profile. Not only in the sales threads, but many times a member is asking a general custom/shipping question without describing where he's from. If this small info was in his profile, the answer would be much easier to give immediately.

EU / UK

CONUS

AUSTRALIA

ASIA

Europe (non EU)

I've said it before and I say it again: It would be EXTREMELY NICE if people just filled the "location" in their profile. Not only in the sales threads, but many times a member is asking a general custom/shipping question without describing where he's from. If this small info was in his profile, the answer would be much easier to give immediately.

EU / UK

CONUS

AUSTRALIA

ASIA

Europe (non EU)

+ 9283479827492749247298 !!!

i just bought a bracelet from a French member, took a week to get here - perfectly acceptable IMO