When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sinowatches / Joshua

pieter931

Guys, this will be not an add for Sinowatches, but just a review of my dealings with him.

But... I have nothing but good about him. I am buying more than 15 months with sinowatches and up to now i am extremely happy with him. I bought more watches from him than most members of this board will ever buy. And i am not talking about 15 or so. Think bigger.

We have to remember that these things are reps and have and will have their problems. It is the way the dealer takes care of problems within reasonableness. Sinowatches offers guaranteed shipping, also when it gets seezed in customs. He also offers higher discount when you give up this kind of insurance.

His English is perfect, not the Chinglish like many Chinese dealers. And he is a gentleman. Always takes care of the problem if any, ships replacement if there is a problem after the watch arrives and also repairs the watch at the factory when i send some back for repair. I pay for the shipment back to China, to me that is reasonable, since I choose to buy from so far away. But on his website he offers to pay for it. I just want it my way.

Compared to Andrew, when I had a parcel seized by customs he let me pay again for shipping. In some cases I heard he asked also a small amount for the watches to be resent. With Sinowatches this never happened. A deal is a deal.

Communication is perfect and accurate. Maybe not as fast as Andrew, but in my opinion i can make better agreements with Sinowatches. Just a more trustable feeling, which i got after so long buying from him. Also, he is in my msn messenger list and his telephone is on his website. That is something else than most dealers who you cannot call.

And as I have never met him in person, the way we communicate, i can almost call him a friend. But of course it is still business first.

By the way, i pay with direct bank transfer. Not by credit card or paypal.

But I understand that when you buy just 1 or 2 watches the fees of WU or bank wire will be high I guess..

Guys, this will be not an add for Sinowatches, but just a review of my dealings with him.

But... I have nothing but good about him. I am buying more than 15 months with sinowatches and up to now i am extremely happy with him. I bought more watches from him than most members of this board will ever buy. And i am not talking about 15 or so. Think bigger.

We have to remember that these things are reps and have and will have their problems. It is the way the dealer takes care of problems within reasonableness. Sinowatches offers guaranteed shipping, also when it gets seezed in customs. He also offers higher discount when you give up this kind of insurance.

His English is perfect, not the Chinglish like many Chinese dealers. And he is a gentleman. Always takes care of the problem if any, ships replacement if there is a problem after the watch arrives and also repairs the watch at the factory when i send some back for repair. I pay for the shipment back to China, to me that is reasonable, since I choose to buy from so far away. But on his website he offers to pay for it. I just want it my way.

Compared to Andrew, when I had a parcel seized by customs he let me pay again for shipping. In some cases I heard he asked also a small amount for the watches to be resent. With Sinowatches this never happened. A deal is a deal.

Communication is perfect and accurate. Maybe not as fast email reply as Andrew, but then I know he is working himself at getting his customers the watches and not dropshipping. He checks all watches personally before shipped out. In my opinion i can make better agreements with Sinowatches than with other dealers.. Just a more trustable feeling, which i got after so long buying from him. Also, he is in my msn messenger list and his telephone is on his website. That is something else than most dealers who you cannot call.

And as I have never met him in person, the way we communicate, i can almost call him a friend. But of course it is still business first.

By the way, i pay with direct bank transfer. Not by credit card or paypal.

But I understand that when you buy just 1 or 2 watches the fees of WU or bank wire will be high I guess..

Thanks Hooky for your input on this particular dealer. WU can scare of potential customers as the name just sounds the scammer alarms, but we must remember that it's not easy for businessmen to accept credit cards and Paypal as payment methods, as it is in Europe or the US.

Of course you have to have a lot of trust in a dealer if you are wiring a lot of money to them via WU, but as long as the dealer is legit, there is no real risk. I would happily pay a good dealer via WU, compared to paying a shitty dealer via Paypal or credit card.

trailboss I'm not sure I'm really liking your quotes in your Signiture....I know thet are meant to be tongue in cheek but they are still offensive.

Ofensive to whome? Nazis? They'l be gone soon, they'v served their purpose but if you find them ofensive I'm a little worried you may have misinterpreted them.

Regards,

Col.

Edited by trailboss

• 1 month later...

I found this forum today via a google search on sinowatches, joined the board as I am new to the whole rep watch thing, but have always had nice watches-but I can not afford them anymore haha.

So ya, I found sinowatches via some youtube video, decided to take a chance and contact the owner or whomever is listed on contact page and get some info on a j12 and a tag I wanted. 'Mickey' replied VERY fast to all my annoying email questions, really good communication, good english, no BS. Yes it did suck I had to use WU and I was sketched out, but I ordered the 2 watches friday and got my tracking info this morning, so they are on the way (I hope its not a package of rocks haha).

I will post review of them when I get them, but so far based on communication with them, it was a great transaction (minus the WU fees).

Does make me wonder how many actual producers of rep watches there are, i am going to guess few, but many dealers?

Thanks and look forward to this new hobby.

I'm surprised this thread is still going, the fact is Sinowatches are not here because they have never made an approach to our Admin team for a position and we will not start setting up review sections for off site dealers regardless of any good reputation they may or may not have.

The OP's first post was a blatant attempt to get some free advertising for his site and as such it is as much spam as if it were posted by blukefakes.

Ken