When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My favourite 5 hand-wounds

fishgodeep

Had some time today so thought I'd update the collection shots

New in to the collection ....a gen 002D which is nice of course but I was a little underwhelmed , the quality of rep parts is actually very good especially Jimmy's.case sets.

It has a blue tint AR - which Davidsens is not a million miles away from ...neither are his standard rep CG 's as I have used in all of these except the gen and 022B.

Opening the case back is a real pleasure and relief though, along with the solid feeling spring loaded crown, and the D-series box is nice ......but anyway ...on with the photos.

001A - ETA 6497 , Jimmy Case set , Davidsen CG , Davidsen dial re-lumed by Ziggy , Davidsen A caseback , Palp crown , non AR sapphire , OF Vintage tan , gen buckle

002D - Gen !!! on OEM gator and gen buckle

003B - ETA 6497, Jimmy Case , Gen crown , Davidsen CG , Gen Dial and hands set , Davidsen Sapphire, B series caseback, on GEF Waterproof Crocodile and gen pre-A buckle

009B - ETA 6497 , Jimmy Case , Davidsen CG , Palp crown ,- Rolli PVD service, Gen Dial and hands , B-series case back , Jimmy crystal , on OEM B series gator and gen buckle

022B - ETA 6497 , Jimmy Case , Palp Crown , 1:1 CG from Destro Sub, Davidsen sapphire , Davidsen 1st gen dia/hands , re-lumed by Ziggy and hyphen removed from T-SWISS-T, trimmed to fit by me!!

Lot's of help along the way from Ziggy , V , ....many thanks gents.

Enjoy

FGD

P1020686.jpg

P1020695.jpg

P1020694.jpg

P1020688.jpg

P1020692.jpg

P1020690.jpg

P1020697.jpg

P1020706.jpg

P1020707.jpg

P1020700.jpg