When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ocean Racer strap from Silix

Anyone here received it? I'm still waiting for mine (since early stone-age, it seems)... :angry:

I have been asking Silix for one for the last couple of months - I've now given up waiting !!

• 2 weeks later...
...and the verdict??

Just finished shortening and mounting it (together with the bezel insert I received). I think the clasp is well made, no sharp edges , and the rubber feels (and looks) great. It's exactly like the gen (non Ocean Racer) rubber strap I have on my Steelfish, so I believe dust won't stick to it. And it's extremely comfy, the quick-adjustment pusher is very convenient. I'll post some pics later.

Cheers,

Volker

I waited 3 plus months for my OR from Silix, finally got a refund and ordered the strap from Andrew.

Got the strap in one week. Without a doubt as good as the gen IMO. The clasp is first rate...nice micro divers adjustment.

Super comfortable, and it makes the Heritage. One of the best rubber straps and clasp on any watch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...