When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Carrera Swiss 7750

By-Tor

Guest TheDude

Well after looking around the net for a while, i haven't been able to find a single Rolex worth or selling for $888,888. If there is one, i seriously doubt an online replica watch dealer would have it. It's either a typo, or he's having a laugh.

Well after looking around the net for a while, i haven't been able to find a single Rolex worth or selling for $888,888. If there is one, i seriously doubt an online replica watch dealer would have it. It's either a typo, or he's having a laugh.

Do you really think Josh is selling a replica for $888,888? :huh:

When they have new pieces, the price is put at this while they add more information. Stops anyone purchasing the item B)

Guest TheDude

Yes of course. That's it. What was i thinking. All the major stores do that. Why i remember seeing a new pair of Nike on their website a few weeks before they went on sale. The price tag was 20 million. When they actually went on sale though they were only 70 dollars.

Edited by TheDude

Yes of course. That's it. What was i thinking. All the major stores do that. Why i remember seeing a new pair of Nike on their website a few weeks before they went on sale. The price tag was 20 million. When they actually went on sale though they were only 70 dollars.

Josh often does that with his "pre-release" type of posts on his site...but the price is crazy $888,8888. In this case...this is a real number, so I think this is the actual asking price...crazy.

I wonder if we'll actually find that the real Swiss 7750 is in fact an Asian copy of the the Valjoux 7750 with all the ETA markings but-not-quite-right ETA part compatibility. >sigh<