When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex2U's SMP

ChaseUK02

Hey everyone! First time poster here on the boards...just wanted to say hello and ask a quick question.

I've been researching buying my first rep SMP and have found several very good rep dealers here on the boards. However I found a much cheaper version from rolex2u who I've heard is reliable. They look good, but should I pay the more expensive prices?

Does anyone own an SMP from Tony? Post up pics of them??

I was thinking of getting the black dial version (not the 007 version) SMP.

Some pics:

2.jpg

3.jpg

I know the HE valve isn't in the correct position and there are issues with the crown casings but those things do not bother me. I'm just wondering if anyone could post up and pics or experiences theyve had with the bargain bond!

Thanks in advance!

Hey everyone! First time poster here on the boards...just wanted to say hello and ask a quick question.

I've been researching buying my first rep SMP and have found several very good rep dealers here on the boards. However I found a much cheaper version from rolex2u who I've heard is reliable. They look good, but should I pay the more expensive prices?

Does anyone own an SMP from Tony? Post up pics of them??

I was thinking of getting the black dial version (not the 007 version) SMP.

Some pics:

2.jpg

3.jpg

I know the HE valve isn't in the correct position and there are issues with the crown casings but those things do not bother me. I'm just wondering if anyone could post up and pics or experiences theyve had with the bargain bond!

Thanks in advance!

I haven't any experience of that SMP, but my 2220.80 and Planet Ocean 45mm both cvame from Tony, as well as all but one of my PAMs. You won't have any complaints from the communication, service or the product :good:

Wow.. Looking at the photos, that is one of the slimmest case back I've seen for a rep SMP... The photos however looks suspicious.. It could be a gen in the photos..

I highly doubt it... Tony is a dealer on RWI. Pulling a stunt like that simply wouldn't be worth his while.

Tony's okay - I've bought from him several times.

I'd suggest you check his new site at www.watcheden.com, however (which was set up for his RWI customers). Some of the prices are a little lower and there's a $20 discount voucher available (see top right of the page).

He also has a storefront on CQout, and occasionally prices are lower there, too...

Thanks for the responses guys!

I'm going to check out his new site, looks promising.

Mars thats a good looking Seamaster. Maybe I'll save a little money and go cheaper with Tony.

Just to let you know, Both Rolex2U and WatchEden are Tony's sites ;) I don't think you'll be disappointed :)

• 2 weeks later...
Wow.. Looking at the photos, that is one of the slimmest case back I've seen for a rep SMP... The photos however looks suspicious.. It could be a gen in the photos..

No it's not... Look at the CG's, He, pearl... All asian versions have slimmest case back as swiss versions.