When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG1: TTK and Me.

JohnG

I GOT MY SOSF!!!

But...

I am still in Marbella (it is nice here and it is raining-snowing in Asturias and so I decide to stay another week. I called the neighbors today to tell them and they said a package had arrived... I said, "open it!" and it is the Breitling! They said, "it weighs a half a kilo!!!"

So anyway, I won

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PICS OR IT DIDN"T HAPPEN! :D :D :D

Seriously, though - congrats. Bummer that it arrived when you were away. Shame it's only a Breitling, but I guess ya can't have everything :lol:

Sounds like you lucked out on the rollie crystal, too.

Wear it well, mate :)

PICS OR IT DIDN"T HAPPEN! :D :D :D

Seriously, though - congrats. Bummer that it arrived when you were away. Shame it's only a Breitling, but I guess ya can't have everything :lol:

Sounds like you [censored] out on the rollie crystal, too.

Wear it well, mate :)

What do you mean by shame it's only a Breitling you f************t

When did you asked for it? I still did not recieved my Summer 2007 watch...

The SOSF? I ordered it the first week of September I think. Almost two months ago.

Have you really been waiting for a watch since the summer of 2007? That has got to be a record - even for TTK!

As much as I would love to read that thread I have no intention of joining the spartens. Hell. I reckon LOS rules with an iron fist (no offence intended mate) I wouldn't last ten minutes there. If I.ve got somthing to say, I say it.

Col.

LOS is RWI, not RG.

Dude, if I can last there, you certainly can. You are not offensive at all. It is worth joining all the other forums just to see all the dealers - every forum has a few dealers not seen on the others.

As much as I would love to read that thread I have no intention of joining the spartens. Hell. I reckon LOS rules with an iron fist (no offence intended mate) I wouldn't last ten minutes there. If I.ve got somthing to say, I say it.

Col.

Oh, I thoroughly dislike RG, Col, but I'm a member there just as I am at RWI (and even RWS still despite the ban lol). It can be a useful resource at times - I just don't join in with the chatter and all the "SPAAAAARTA" crap :p

Worth signing up even if all you do is lurk.

LOS is RWI, not RG.

Dude, if I can last there, you certainly can. You are not offensive at all. It is worth joining all the other forums just to see all the dealers - every forum has a few dealers not seen on the others.

Yes I know. What I was saying was if I find RWI can be tough at times I'd find RG much harder to take.

Sorry LOS. This was not suposed to be about your moding style. There are huge differences between the way the two foura are run.

Col.

Shame doesn't enter into it...this is simply business....if the situation doesn't suit you....you can simply do your talking by walking....some people don't mind waiting for the bus.......others do.....there's always taxis....!

Now...as for you....you like pissing on electric fences ...NEWSFLASH......you can click your ruby red heels as much as you like ....your wishes aren't gonna come true..........you can go troll over at Fraggle Rock.....'cos nothing you say is gonna change anything.

classic dealer response :1a:

TTK Asian GMT-Master II Ceramic - the one I have on order with TTK - $99 shipped - identical to the ETA version sold by all the dealers, but with incorrect hand stack (which I wanted) and a high beat asian movement:

426APR08ROLEXGMTMASTERIIE-1.jpg

TTK Asian SOSF - light AR and sapphire - high beat Asian movement. Waiting for me at home RIGHT NOW. $120 Shipped - that was a special deal, over at the moment, but likely to come back at some point...

404FEB08BREITLINGSFSO12.jpg

MY Asian GMT-IIc HAS ARRIVED AS WELL!!!

Are you still in Marbella? Damn it, man - you need to get home and claim your new toys!

Looking forward to seeing your pics btw - it sounds like you did real well.

TTK's two-for-one offer is almost too good to pass up. I'm seriously tempted - especially after that Repgeek thread you posted the other day. I like the way he handles himself in that kinda situation - seems like someone I'd get along with :D

Soo.... without further ado.....

I've just sent him an email ordering two watches. OMG! :ph34r:

(ordered a SDDS + Cartier Santos for the Missus).