When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Skyland grey dial with a new, awesome strap

MADRED7

Dear All,

I got this strap some weeks ago and promissed to post a pic of it....I took the pic weeks ago as well but forgot about the post....so here it goes.

Titanium grey gator with grey stitch and super padded (7mm at the lugs).

Aaron built this one exactly to OEM specs and I love it....enjoy my only pic.

Theo

skylandgreyvp3.jpg

Very nice strap indeed, may I ask the price, and how could I go about ordering one just like it? :D

Aaron is HKTan...check out the RWG links section:

Strap Links

...look up HKTan...then you'll see the gallery of what he has done in the past. His are all custom straps...find the skin you like, the watch you need it for...and any other custom features you want (e.g. extra long because you have massive wrists...or extra short because you have skinny ones like me) and can usually take 3 months for an order. Hah...you thought 2 months to get a buggered rep repaired with a collector was bad. HAH HAH. Top quality though.

Aaron's email is: aarontanhk@hotmail.com

WOW Theo !!.. that strap is ~SNAP~ !!! B)

I keep telling Aaron I need a grey gator ... and yesterday I forgot to email him to go ahead.... but this jus nailed it for me..

thanks for the great pic... it looks sweet Ma Man !!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

L

Thx all for your kind words....the strap looks way more fascinating in real live :D

Aaron make AAA quality straps allthough he takes long for it....but you have to take his turaround into account....I ordered 2 nice straps for the upcoming BLACKSTEEL yesterday.....so when the watch will be on the market (the new version of course), I

jus emailed ... Aaron.. and finally got around to ordering my APROO gator that I was going to order 3 months ago... wonder how ash black buffalo with red stiching would look on the blacksteel.. :)

Looks fantastic Theo..

Live Strong and Wear it Well !!!

Aloha~Cheers

Lani