When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SELs & Click Springs for Euromariner

poopypants

Hey guys...

I bought a Euromariner from a member who didn't disclose some things and i am in a pickle for parts... :angry2:

Looks like an SEL had come apart in two... anyone know where to get one of these without having to purchase a whole bracelet? might someone have a half bracelet they don't need?

I have already taken off the bad SEL! never knew it was so easy!!

post-472-1225581084_thumb.jpg

Also, looks like the person lost the small click spring and sent me one from a CH sub (large octagon style) and i have attempted to make a couple, but still not as nice as the stock one...

anyone got anything lying around?

Thanks guys!

PP

I suggest the member who sold you this "broken" SEL has to solve the problem.

If he bought it form Chris he can get some parts for sure.

Maybe you can contact Chris and ask for help if the seller doens't solve the problem.

Carpe Diem

Cats

Looks like an SEL had come apart in two... anyone know where to get one of these without having to purchase a whole bracelet? might someone have a half bracelet they don't need?

I have already taken off the bad SEL! never knew it was so easy!!

Try gluing the SEL back together with some 2 part epoxy, even if it does not hold, it would be held in place by the spring bar so you wouldn't lose anything.

Try gluing the SEL back together with some 2 part epoxy, even if it does not hold, it would be held in place by the spring bar so you wouldn't lose anything.

Its not not a matter of losing anything... its a matter of wanting an unbroken piece of metal on the bracelet... and i don't think that's asking too much?!?!

I wouldn't have bought the damn thing if the seller had disclosed his/her f-up... but now i am this situation and i need to make it good again...

Looks like Watchmaterial is low on the deal. I just found one at nostalgia2000- Clark's Watch supply on ebay- $9.00 plus $2.50 s&h.

But if you order from WM, you need to get a spare pearl, so it'll end up costing you as much as wholesaleoutlet or Clark's in the long run!