When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best website to purchase AP rep

atom

Hello people,

Just joined the forum woo hoo. A big hello from me.

Hope you are all well and having a good day/night. :)

I'm looking to purchase my first AP replica and wanted to ask the forum where I can buy the best, sharpest watch at an affordable price.

I'm looking at the Royal Oak series, so any help would be very much appreciated.

Best

atom

Board etiquette is to do as much research as you can beforehand so that you can ask targeted and informed questions as oppsoed to simply asking who has the best this or that.

The board makes this fairly easy with the brand-specific folders, which you obviously found. The Search function at the top of each RWG Web page will also serve you very well, as well as the dealer transaction reviews, and other folders which contain information about specific movements and other aspects of these watches.

Having said that, cheers and welcome. Pour yourself a beer or glass of wine and enjoy your quest for the watch you desire.

Hey jkerouac...Thanks for the advise and your help, very kind of you.

I'm new to all of this, hope that I have not caused any offence. :)

Unfortunately, the royal oak series is not too popular. There are new reps of the 15300 out but no one has done a recent review on them. There are several reviews of the AP jumbo where the best version is the MBW jumbo.

Most the members here like the RO offshore for its oversized dimensions. In this case...all the deals are the same with silix being the cheapest... generally u give a bit away in service for price...but just a bit.

Why do all the new people keep mentioning sinowatches lately, are they the same person.

Hey bagic1...Just a new guy looking for a quality rep that's all. Was just doing a little bit of research and came across the site on youtube thats all.

Don't be paranoid my friend, it's all good ? :D

Atom

Hey bagic1...Just a new guy looking for a quality rep that's all. Was just doing a little bit of research and came across the site on youtube thats all.

LOL

Sinowatches spam efforts must be working well, is my guess ;)

I'd be very wary of sites that do not accept credit cards or paypal unless they're well known to the members of the various watch boards. Western Union / Moneygram are good ways of losing your money if you're not careful - there are a lot of scammers out there.

Take a look at the dealers listed in the "Links" section above - they're all reliable and will supply you with a decent watch AND after-sales service if you need it.

Atom

Well forget them, and look here in the forum collectors,you'll purchase anything you want, safely.

jkerouac's advice is the best you can get.

That said, I got this APRO from Joshua two years ago and I still am 100% satisfied with it.

Just to get you going...because I'm such a nice guy...and I know you'll appreciate the information so much on this board that you'll upgrade to a paid subscription to show your appreciation, and ensure the life of the board...I'll even help you with a few initial searches:

Abbreviation wiki...so you know the acronyms we use

RWG Recommended Collectors

RWG List of Links

Trade Reviews (Including Reviews of Collectors)

Go to the Other Brands area for AP information. There are a number of posts on the various versions of the AP ROO...the most popular series of APs based on the fact that the secs@12 is reasonably accurate.

Good luck..welcome aboard...SEARCH, read, SEARCH MORE, read, learn, have fun and post back your experiences to share your new thoughts with others like we're doing here.

Hey Toadtorrent....Thanks for the info your a diamond.

So I have been doing a little research and checking different sites all thanks to the the people which have posted.

Okay so I'm looking at the Royal Oak Offshore Ultimate SS Black (Updated) with black rubber strap on puretime as it has all of the updates that people have mentioned on other posts i.e sec @ 12, black date window etc.

Just wanted to ask for some more advice.

A. Is this a good price were talking 586 dollars.

B. How do they look in the flesh

C. Good service ?

thx