When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG1: OBAMA WINS U.S. ELECTION

JohnG

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are doomed....

Might as well move to Venezuela or back to Cuba..it's the SAME $hit i'm affraid.

Now is a good time to have had duel-citizenship with Spain or some other country :o

Thanks God , I have 2 passports and 2 Permanent Resident Cards in different countries.

But I love my USA, and today is worst day in all 19 years that I live here.

BUT!!! Let's wait and see. In 5-6 months everything will be clear.

I hope all your threats to move to other countries, calling this the worst day and a tragedy are NOT due to racial tension. He will make a great president.

I don't give damn about skin color, race or nationality. But I definitely care to where America will go from now.

I only wish he'll be a good Prez, I have nothing against him personally, he's no doubt an extraordinary man, but I have a lot against some of his ideas.

I hope all your threats to move to other countries, calling this the worst day and a tragedy are NOT due to racial tension.

No, it is just childishness.

I would have been disappointed if McCain-Palin had won, but I have enough respect for the office, my fellow Americans, and the democratic process, to not go crying about running off to another country. If people want a single party system where there is no election cycle and the political debate and dissent that necessarily implies, LET them move to another country. Clearly, the United States is not the place for them.

I was wondering why so many here are against Obama, but then I remembered the likely economic demographic of this forum. I love the forum, don't get me wrong, but I'm pretty sure most people here have a disposable income and are more concerned with that than positive social change. Most wealthy individuals trend towards Republicans.

It's a tragedy.

Obama's victory is potentially the greatest of all American historical events. Kennedy can hold a candle to this guy, but hand it to him immediately.

We are doomed....

Might as well move to Venezuela or back to Cuba..it's the SAME $hit i'm affraid.

Now is a good time to have had duel-citizenship with Spain or some other country :o

Interesting viewpoint. Now thats what I call a gamble. Cuba???? lol....dont be so paranoid. Obama will bring balance to our nation.

Let just wait and see. I sincerely hope he able to work with Congress and get things done.

Btw, I didn't vote for him but I still hope he will be a good President.

Thats what Joe Biden is for! Biden knows the in's and out's of it all.

Guest carlsbadrolex
We are doomed....

Adios Amigo... You basically have two options at this point in American history.

A. Become an activist and do something about the wrongs you see.

B. Put your tail between your legs, crawl in to the deepest cave you can find and wait for Armageddon. (or run to some other country and see if THEY want you)

Both candidates are great Americans. Both have good and bad ideas. Fortunately we (Americans) live in a country where WE can determine who our leader is. And it appears that

we have done just that.

Sen. McCain has vowed to do what he can to work with the Dem. Congress and Pres. Obama, MAYBE you should do the same or STFU!

No, it is just childishness.

I disagree. If Luthier feels that way, he feels that way. He said he has issues with Obama's policies and ideals- that's fine, that's what America is about...the ability to have your own opinion and vote that way. In this case, the majority of Americans did not agree with him, which is also OK- that's the way democracy works.

Guest carlsbadrolex
We are doomed....

Ive got a Zodiac in my back yard I will give ya... Ive made the trip from Key West to Cuban waters before, of course I was in a 40ft. Wellcraft.

If you start paddling, it should only take you a 7-10 days. But then again, you probably know how long the trip is!

I disagree. If Luthier feels that way, he feels that way. He said he has issues with Obama's policies and ideals- that's fine, that's what America is about...the ability to have your own opinion and vote that way. In this case, the majority of Americans did not agree with him, which is also OK- that's the way democracy works.

I wasn

Here is an interesting fact....

For the first time in history, Missouri's majority vote did not side with the elected president. Missouri has never been wrong. Up untill now, Missouris majority vote has always been correct.

Not all precincts have reported yet in Missouri, though it looks like it will go to McCain. It is VERY tight though...