When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Swiss Art & Co - Scam Site

cyberfox67

Hi guys,

first post here. I am from Italy and unfortunately I discover this site too late. I am now officialy included in the scam sites victims.

watch out for this site http://www.swissarteco.com

they have great pictures and in they claim to be based in Switzerland but actually the datas are all fake ; i bought a Sea Dweller for 520 euros and paid by a direct recharge on a prepaid credit card in the italian post office. In the beginning they are vwery quick in replying emails and everything even after payment they send email confirmatiom of receipt and then ..... they disappear; this happened last wed oct 29 and they are silent since then

they have a nice guestbook (fake of course) with many many (only) positive comments and they continue to add more and more positive feedback abt how nice their replicas are and how fast they are into shipping

all fake.......... silly me, I should have realize it was just everything far too much perfect to be true

Did anyone else made business with this guys here ? Do I have any hope left ?

ok in case I hope my expericence will be helpful to others

Sorry to hear about your experience. But at least you're here now and can find out about the reputable dealers we have here. The pics of the Submariners on their website are of gens- that's the first giveaway that something is amiss- no one's gonna send you a gen!

Wow what a rippoffsite.

I hope there will be any solution for you about your lost money

I just surfed there page and man they have some overpriced items there

Full Gold GMT II C for only 2450 Euros same watch from purtime would be 208 Euros

Black Red Daytona for only 2550 Euros same watch from Puretime would be 154 Euros

Edited by Paneraibob